Chapter 7

I hope you enjoy! (:

______________________

Recap:

"You don't need to think too hard, it's not a good look on you. And with your face scrunched up, you'll get wrinkles sooner." A voice said that made me jump out of my skin.

I was too deep into my thoughts, that I didn't hear anyone enter the kitchen and I didn't even notice that I already finished all the dishes somehow. I quickly dried my hands and turned around. I was met with Talon's beautiful face. He was leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. Still looking as hot as ever, I may add.

Today he was in black high-top Nike tennis shoes, dark washed jeans, and a simple black t-shirt that fitted just perfectly around his muscular arms and his hair just as messy as always. After I didn't say anything back to him, he decided to speak again.

"Uh, sorry for scaring you," He said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh, that's okay. Your right I was too deep in thought, that I didn't hear you come in," I quickly said back to him, as I crossed my arms.

"Ha, yeah I could tell," he said as he gave me a little smile before continuing, "So, um I was kind of wanting to talk to you about last night."

By this point, if felt like there was something clogging my throat up. Once I finally got my throat cleared, I shifted uncomfortably.

"Um, okay. Sure, what about?" I questioned innocently.

Afraid he's going to say that if we would have kissed that night, that he wouldn't have meant it or that it was the alcohol talking.

"Well, um about when we were slow dancing. . I don't think we were both thinking before Danny interrupted us. I think we just got caught up in the moment." Talon said as quickly as I think he possibly could.

"Oh, um yeah I guess you're right. We both weren't thinking clearly," I said as I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Okay, good. We're both on the same page," He said as he nodded to himself, thinking hard over something to himself.

"Yeah. Well, uh I'm gonna go," I said desperately, needing to get away from him as soon as possible. Hoping he doesn't hear my heart breaking.

I saw him nod as I walked toward the door, which is where Talon has been standing the whole time. As I went to pass him quickly, he must've had other plans.

He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him, I know I had confusion written all over my face. But before I had time to say or do anything, I felt Talon's lips on mine, in a hard kiss. .

______________________

Lose Control - Chapter 7

Talon's POV:

When Jessica agreed with me about us not thinking clearly last night at the club, something just snapped in me. I think I was hoping that she would say that she wished we did kiss, but when she didn't it just made me lose control of what I was feeling and what I was trying so hard to hide. And when she said that she was going to leave, I wasn't even thinking when she tried to pass me.

It all just happened so fast and I was so happy that Marisa and Josh went on a date and Danny was in the shower. Because before I could think of the consequences and what exactly was happening, my lips met her luscious one in a hard kiss.

It may sound completely stupid and I may sound like a girl, but sparks flew everywhere and they were heating up my body. I couldn't get enough of it.