Chapter 4

Lose Control - Chapter 4

Talon's POV

  Danny decided it was time for him to go find a girl for himself. So that left me at the table, because strangely I didn't want to find a random girl to be with tonight.

  I was looking around the club, sipping on my beer as I looked over at the dance floor. I skimmed over it, then suddenly something caught my eye and brought me back to that place on the dance floor. It was Jessica and Katelynn grinding on the dance floor. But it was more of Jessica that caught my eye, rather than Katelynn. Just looking at her dancing, made me a little uncomfortable in an area down below. The tightening of my muscles and pants was almost too much to bear.

  Then I saw her look over here at the table. She was holding my stare as she danced and I thanked whoever it was that was watching over me at the moment, that Katelynn left her alone because now I can take my chance and swing in for a dance.

  When she turned back around to look to see where Katelynn went, I took that as my chance to have a go at it. I sneaked up on her and grabbed her waist and started to grind on her. I felt turn in my arms and she looked up at me with a confused and shocked expression.

*•*•*•*

Jessica's POV

  Once I cleared my throat and looked away from his eye, it took me a couple of seconds to get myself under control again. After I calmed down, I looked back up at Talon only to see him staring at me and still holding me. Which gave me a warm feeling inside.

  "Um, what are you doing Talon?" I questioned with a confused look on my face.

  It's not like I minded that he was holding me or anything. It's just the fact that he actually is, that's confusing me. He cleared his throat and let go of me, much to my disappointment. I feel that warmth leave me and I felt empty inside.

  "Uh, well I saw Katelynn leave to dance with someone else, so I thought that I'd dance with you. So you wouldn't have some random guy dancing with you or so you wouldn't be lonely," Talon rambled as he scratched the back of his head, looking at me nervously. Which got me more confused. Was he afraid that I was going to reject him or something?

  The thing is that I know I should reject him so I won't fall for him again, but it's like the word no wouldn't leave my mouth when he's around. And it kind of scares me that I can't get that word out, but in all honestly I didn't really care at the moment. Because he did want to dance with me, even if it is 'cause he didn't want me dancing alone of whatever and not for the fact that he actually wanted too.

  "Talon, you know I don't care if we danced together. And thank you for it 'cause I really don't want to make a fool of myself by dancing alone," I said to him with a small smile on my face.

  "Haha, it okay. Come on let's dance then," He said smiling at me.

  Just as we were about to dance, the DJ said something about slowing it down for a bit. So that meant Talon and I would be having our first slow dance.

  The song they have chosen was Dear John by Jessie James. Which was really awkward for us to slow dance too, but Talon wrapped his strong, muscled arms around my waist. It felt absolutely amazing to be in his arms. I felt so safe, like this is where I belong. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we slowly moved to the beat of the music.

  We were staring into each others eyes and I felt complete for once in my life. His eyes though, held an emotion that I couldn't quite explain.

  "I didn't get to tell you earlier, but you look amazing," Talon said which brought me out of my thoughts. Then I realized what he exactly said. I felt my cheeks flush, as a blush rose on them and I bit my lip as I looked away.

  "Thank you," I said not sure if he heard it or not because it was nothing but a whisper.

  He took my chin in his hand and tilted it so I could look up at his face. He was smiling down at me. And I could feel my breath get stuck in my throat, from the beautiful smile he just gave me.

  I must have been staring too long and been in a foggy daze, because before I even realized what was happening Talon was leaning towards me as if he was going to kiss me. By this point a million things was going off in my head.

  Was he seriously going to kiss me?

What would my brother do? Or even say if he saw us right now?

What if he thinks I'm a bad kisser?

What if he's a bad kisser?

  Soon after that thought came to my mind, I literally wanted to laugh out loud. Theirs was no way in hell that he'd be a bad kisser.

  Soon after I thought that, I felt his breath on my lips. .

*•*•*•*

A/N:
Sorry for the cliffhanger! I would love some feedback so please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!
Ashley❤️

THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROOFREAD OR EDITED.