Chapter 31 - The Talk

Stryke's POV

"We need to talk." I said looking into Aaron's eyes.

"I'm sorry." Aaron replied, tears forming in his eyes.

     Aaron came over to the bed kneeling at my feet. He placed his head on my lap and started crying.

"You don't have to be sorry though." I looked down as Aaron wiped away some of his tears.

"Why shouldn't I? I hurt you."

"it wasn't that bad.... It's gone now and it's not like you did it on purpose. It's all new to you and I get that." I grabbed Aaron's face gently pulling it up to mine.

"I love you and... the pain is worth it." I kissed Aaron letting our lips merge in passion.

"No"" Aaron said pulling away from the kiss. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't you get it? I don't care what I have to go through as long as I can be with you."

"But...." Aaron's words trailed off as he looked out the window.

"But nothing. Love can conquer anything. A scratch, a bruise, a burn. I'd go through anything for you."

"What if I end up killing you?"

"I don't think you could even if you tried." I stuck my tongue out and licked his face.

"What the..." Aaron started laughing.

      I licked Aaron's face again turning our serious conversation into something lighter. I pulled him up on top of me and squeezed him tight.

"I...I can't breath." Aaron said still laughing hysterically.

"Are you sure?" I rolled over and sat on his chest.

"Yup." Aaron said trying to hold back his laughter.

" What about now?" I started making out with Aaron.

     He whimpered a yes but I drowned it out with my tongue. I started to move my body against Aaron in a sexual motion. It's so hard to hold back knowing it's him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a more twisted ending for this chapter but I'll save it for the next one ;P just know something big and diabolical is coming.