Let's Get One Thing Straight: I'm Not {3}

Soo...I realize how confusing the time period of the story is :p Okay, so the story takes place over 3 months since Noah and Max started dating. The whole week thing just means that over the past week, his life has been falling apart. Does that help? Or did that just confuse you all more? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Damn! The way I fucking dress you know I gotta impress!”

                Owen and I had on his iPod. Owen hurried to change the song. Noah was a huge fan of Scene Kidz. He and I loved Damn. Owen shuffled it to A Most Profound Quiet by Alesana.

                “Max… are you in love with Noah?” Owen asked curiously. I sighed. “Yea Owen. I am. I know I’m only 16, but I just know I’m in love with him.” Owen nodded. “I understand.”

                He grabbed Prom Night and we went down to his living room where he put the movie on. I relaxed on his couch as he got up to make us popcorn and get us drinks.

                “We need to have a movie night again soon,” he said as he sat down with a giant ass bowl of popcorn and BFCs. I nodded in agreement as I sipped on my BFC.

                “I wanna watch,” the brat said as he came into the room. “No. Get out,” Owen snapped. “Let him watch the movie Owen,” Owen’s mom said as she came into the room following Ian.

                “The brat can’t watch. This movie’s rated, like, R or some shit. He’ll get scared and wake me up in the middle of the night. Then your husband will bitch at me for letting him watch it.” Owen was trying and failing to keep the annoyance out of his voice as he spoke.

                “Owen, let your little brother watch the movie. If he gets scared, he can sleep with your father and I.” “Will’s not my dad!” Owen snapped.

                That was the one thing Owen couldn’t stand. When people called Will his dad. I was getting nervous. I was here to escape fighting, not experience anymore of it.

                Owen’s mom took a deep breath to keep her patience with him. “Leave if the movie gets too scary Ian,” she said, offering the brat a sweet smile before she left the room.

                The brat sat down next to Owen on the couch as the chick in the movie found her dead brother. “Kid, you’re gonna wet your pants,” Owen promised the brat as the chick hid under the bed and watched her mother get stabbed to death.

                As we watched the movie, the brat seemed to get scared. He basically sprinted out of the room when the one guy fell out of the vent. Owen and I laughed as soon as he was out of the room.

                “Well that was fun,” Owen said as the movie ended. He yawned and shut his eyes. Owen tended to fall asleep in any random place in his house. I laid down a little and closed my eyes.

                The next morning, I ate and hung out with Owen for a little before leaving his house. I knew he wanted to go hang out with Pierce.

                I made my way towards my house and decided to stop and grab something to eat and a nearby Taco Bell. Noah and I loved to come here before we went to the movies together. It made me sad, but my stomach was growling.

                I ordered myself some tacos and sat down alone. I slowly nibbled on one as I thought of Noah. What was up with him lately? Why was he acting so weird?

                I looked over towards the entrance as the door entered and my eyes widened. Noah! He smiled as he held the door for a girl I recognized from school.

                Noah led her to the counter and they ordered tacos. They sat down in the corner seat Noah and I usually sat in. I watched in shock as I tried to keep Noah from seeing me.

                I know it’s wrong to spy on him, but maybe this was why he was acting so weird. Maybe he was…cheating…on me with this girl. What was her name? Mickey? Yea! That was it. Mickey Henderson.

                Noah said something and she laughed. His eyes shined they way they used to when I would laugh at one of his jokes or crazy outbursts.

                She stuck her tongue out at him and he grabbed it and licked her cheek. “Noah Hottie!” I heard jokingly cry as she laughed and pushed away from him. “Why yes, yes I do! He appears when I look in the mirror,” Noah said with a wink. She rolled her eyes at him.

                “He appears when I look at you,” she said with a wink. “Damn straight he does!” Noah said with a laugh. She smiled at him and they slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together.

                My heart shattered as I watched Noah pull away with a smile on his face. Mickey smiled at him happily and he placed his arm around her.

                “When we finish eating, wanna go see a movie? I can win you something from the crane game,” Noah said brightly. “Okay!” Mickey said and they talked and ate. They got up and Noah grabbed her hand before leading her out of Taco Bell.

                I stared after them in hurt. Noah…why would he cheat on me? Couldn’t he have at least broken up with me before he ran off kissing someone else? But…the problem was that even though I had seen him cheating on me…I was still in love with Noah Hottie.