Let's Get One Thing Straight: I'm Not {33} END

“Noah!” I called. “Noah!” “Daddy, where’s daddy?” mine and Noah’s adopted son, Connor, asked curiously. “I’m trying to find him right now,” I said, picking Connor up and kissing his cheek.

                Noah and I had gotten married and adopted 3 children. 2 little boys and a little girl. Connor was our youngest. He was 4. Mackenzie was the middle child. She was 6 and boy was she daddy’s little girl. Jason, or JJ as we called him, was the oldest at age 8. He was a mischievous little guy.

                “Noah!” I called again, louder this time. “Whaaaaa?” Noah whined, coming down the stairs with a little boy on his back and a little girl wrapped around his leg.

                “Ah. You were playing with the kids?” “Maxi, they were playing with me,” he grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting. JJ pulled his hair and he winced a little. “Aw JJ! That was mean!” he said with a frown.

                “Apologize JJ. And don’t just pull his hair,” I said. “Sorry dad,” JJ said and kissed Noah’s cheek. We had adopted all of them as babies. They were OUR kids. We had raised them. Cared for them. Fed them. Taught them. Played with them. Loved them.

                Mine and Noah’s wedding had been kind of hard for my dad, but he had been happy for us overall, and for that, I was extremely grateful.

                Pierce was engaged to a really nice girl named Katie. Owen was married to a girl named Marissa and they had 2 kids together.

                The doorbell rang and I nearly smirked. Speaking of Owen and his 2 kids.

                I opened the door and let Owen, his wife, their kids, Pierce, and his girlfriend in. They followed me to the living room and Owen set his youngest kid down.

                “Go play,” he said and gave his son a little shove. “But daddy, I-” “Go play!” Owen said and pointed. “Daddy!” his son, Patrick, whined. “Go away. You’re annoying!” Owen said in irritation.

                I laughed at him. “Owen, I was so right all those years ago. You’re a terrible dad.” He smiled proudly. “They’re alive, aren’t they?”

                I glanced at his other son, Gabriel, and shook my head. “Miracles really do happen.” He pouted and shoved Gabriel away as well. “Go play with JJ or something. The adults are talking,” he said. “Owen,” Marissa said, laughing. “They’re little boys.”

                “We have an announcement!” Pierce said once the boys had left the room with Mackenzie to go play. “Yes?” we all asked as Noah wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

                “I’ll be the next one to join the ‘father of a little brat’ club!” Pierce said proudly, hugging Katie and kissing her. “Aw, congrats Pierce!” Noah said, clapping.

                “She’s pregnant before the wedding, but they wedding’s next month so it’ll be before she gets too big,” he said and kissed her again.

                We had all kept in touch. I had kind of lost touch with Lacey, but I knew she was living with her new husband and her 3 daughters. 2 of her daughters were from her first marriage which hadn’t worked out well. Nason was dating a guy named Jeremy and I knew they were starting to get pretty serious.

                Everything was so great. We were all 36 now. 20 years. 20 Years we had remained tight best friends. 20 years and Noah and I were still together. We rarely argued and we loved each other so deeply still.

                And maybe, I owed it all to Pierce and Brent. Pierce for kissing me, and Brent for revealing that I was gay. Because here I stood 20 years later, happier than anyone in the whole world with my family and friends that I loved so, so much.

                I kissed Noah and he smiled at me. We would be together forever. Everything was perfect with us and our little family.

                This was our life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR READING THIS :DD But I have a request...if you guys don't mind, could you please tell me what you thought of this, and Closests Are For Clothes? You can post a comment on the story, my profile, send a message, or post it on your wattpad. I just really want to know what you guys thought of the story!

Also, if you liked this story, check out my new boyxboy story, Who I Am :) It's got a character similar to Noah ;pp Give it a chance? :)

http://www.wattpad.com/2318909-who-i-am-boyxboy

Thank you everyone! 

-SkeneKidz (: