The Announcement

We got to the meet & greet and i met the other voice actors from Adventure Time. They were all very nice. I talked with Jeremy before it started. He explained that fans would ask questions before they signed autographs. "I'll announce that we are dating before autographs if no one asks before that." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Seems alright with me." I replied and kissed him. "Aw!" Jessica DiCicco, the voice of Flame Princess, said smiling at us. "You too are adorable!" Hynden Walch, the voice of Princess Bubblegum, said. "Thanks!" Jeremy said smiling at me. "You guys are dating, right?" John DiMaggio, the voice of Jake the Dog, asked. "Yeah." I replied smiling.

Once the meet and greet started, I stood by security on the side of the stage. Everyone introduced themselves and they played the theme song. Then the questions started. A lot of the questions were about the show. Well, all of them, until this one girl walked up. She had a finn hat, backpack, and sword. To top it off, she had a 'I Love Finn the Human!' shirt. She said, "Hi. This question is for Jeremy. Is it true that you and Jill Matthews, otherwise known as Jilremy, are dating?" You could tell she liked Jeremy. Just by the way she asked. The cast looked at Jeremy smiling. "Yes, we are dating. She's actually here. Jill, come up here please." He said smiling and i walked up on stage and smiled. He pulled me onto his lap. The girls slowly walked away while other fans 'aw'ed. There were a lot more questions until we got another Jilremy question. "This is a question for Jeremy. Are you two expecting? I heard y'all were." It was a guy dressed like Finn as well. "No. No, we're not." He said laughing. I laughed too. How could we be pregnant? It was weird.That was the last of Jilremy questions. I left the stage when the signing started.

After few minutes of the signing passed, a few girls and a guy asked for a picture with me. I accepted and took a picture with them. Then the girl with the 'I love Finn' shirt came to me. "Hi. I'm Macy. You are SO lucky to be dating Jeremy and you are SO PRETTY!!" She said smiling. "Aw, thanks!" I said smiling back. Then security pushed her to leave.

After the meet and greet, we went out for pizza. It's was nice. "It was funny how someone thought we were gonna have a baby!" He said laughing. "I know right! Crazy idea!" I said laughing with him.