I love you, ok?

"Jeremy, are you ok?" I asked walking over to him. He just stared at me. I sat next to him. "You gonna talk to me, Jer?" I asked him. I saw that he had tears in his eyes. "Jer! Why are you crying!" I asked hugging him. I felt a few tears on my shoulder, meaning he was crying. "I'm sorry." He said. "I just try and be confident but i have moments like this where i feel like everything is failing and breaking down." I just hugged him tighter. "You aren't alone, Jer. You have me. I'll always be here." I said to him while wiping away his tears. He smiled a bit. Then he frowned again.

Chanelle walked in. "You ok, Jeremy?" She asked. He shrugged. "Can we have a minute?" He asked Chanelle. She nodded and left.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I was tired of him saying nothing or its fine because i knew it wasn't. "Nothing." He said. That was the last straw. "Jeremy! Stop saying nothing! Something is wrong and you're not telling me! Just cuz I'm a girl doesn't mean i need to be protected!" I shouted at him. He stood up and came face to face with me. "Jill, you wanna know what's wrong? Fine! I'll tell you! I fell in love with you! I LOVE YOU, OK?" He shouted back at me. I was slightly scared from how he shouted back. "Ok." I said. "What?" "I said ok." I repeated. He looked me in the eyes and then he kissed me. I finally realized that i loved Jeremy. Not as just a friend. I kissed him back. Then there was a knock at the door.

Tristan came in. "How are you-OH MY GOD!" He said when he saw us. We looked at him. "Oh, hello." We said to him. "Uh, Jill your friend Lily called. She's coming to pick you up soon." He said. "Tell her that I'll bring her home." Jeremy said and kissed my cheek. Right as that happened, Lily walked in. "JILL! ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Lily shouted. She ran over and hugged me. I laughed.

I said bye to everyone and was about to leave but then Jeremy walked up to me and kissed me once more. "Before you go, I have a question." He said. "What?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. I was shocked. Why would he ask me! "Yes!" I said and he hugged me. I was officially dating Jeremy Shada.