Going to the Party

After they sang their song, they were done for the day. Jeremy came over to me. "Tristan is having a party, wanna come with me?" He asked. "Ok." I said blushing. He grabbed my hand and walked with me to get his stuff. That's when i started walking without my crutches. "You're walking without your crutches!" Jeremy said. "OMG! I am!" I said.

Once we left the studio, we drove to Tristan's house. We arrived early so we sat there and Chanelle walked over. "Hey guys!" She said. "Hi." "Hey." We replied. Just then Tristan pulled in. We all got out of our cars and walked to the door. Tristan let us in and we all walked in.

A while into the party, Chanelle suggested playing Truth or Dare. We all sat in a circle on the floor of Tristan's living room. "Chanelle, Truth or Dare?" Tristan asked. "Truth." She said. "What do u think of Jeremy?" "He's nice, funny, and confident." She said. "Why thank you." He said to her.

After many truths, they asked Jeremy who loved Dares. "Jeremy, Truth or Dare?" Shauna asked. "DARE!!!!!" He shouted excitingly. "I dare you to....hmm.....kiss the prettiest girl in the room." She said and looked at Tristan. They were up to something. Jeremy sat there for a minute. "Jeremy, are you ok?" Brandon asked. Then, Jeremy turned and kissed me. I wasn't sure what to do. It was a quick kiss, nothing longer than a second or so. His castmates 'Aw'ed while we both blushed. "Jeremy, ask her." Chanelle said. Jeremy glared at Chanelle. "Yea, she's a good person! Ask her!!!" Brandon said as well. Jeremy got up and walked into a different room.

"Jeremy, you ok in there?" I asked from outside the door. He didnt answer so i opened the door and walked in. He was sitting there staring at me.