Chapter six

[Dedication goes to dontletbreego because she's my derp and I love her. Thanks again to pandarosita and Deeply_in_love for both making me trailers! I really appreciate it. I'll put those videos on later chapters. Also, warning; there's smut in this chapter. Top!Louis for once. Let's see how this goes... ]

Louis feels his stomach drop as he hops over the top of the fence. Using Harry as support, he jumps onto the ground. He looks around frantically, making sure that nobody saw them.

"C'mon, let's go through the back door," Harry says, taking Louis' hand again. He laces their fingers together and gestures for him to follow.

Louis shakes his head, "This isn't a good idea, Haz."

Harry tilts his head, "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

Louis simply bites his lip in response, unable to say anything. Honestly, there are plenty of bad things that could happen to them. They could get in trouble for trespassing, or the police could catch them, but Louis can't say anything because there's no denying that seeing rebellious Harry like this is incredibly hot.

Harry pulls speechless Louis along with him to the back door that leads to the auditorium. The door is off limits even during the school year (let alone during Summer break), so it's unsurprisingly locked. Harry frowns when he pushes it and it doesn't budge.

"Oh, it's locked. Too bad, so sad. Let's go home now, please," Louis pleads, looking up desperately at his boyfriend. Yeah, Harry looks incredibly gorgeous like this. His curly hair is tucked into a blue beanie, his biceps are perfectly displayed with his sleeve-cut shirt, and he just looks so dangerous and Louis can't get over it . . . but, nonetheless, this was wrong and both of them know it.

Harry grabs Louis' feminine-like wrist, "No, nothing is ever really locked, young Louis--"

"I'm older than you!" Louis points out.

Harry chuckles and rolls his eyes, "Physically, but not mentally."

"Shut up, Harry," Louis growls, "Now how do you think you'll open the door when it's locked, hm?"

Harry digs into his pocket and pulls out a small pocket knife. Louis' eyes widen as Harry flicks out the file-looking knife and quickly sticks it into the lock.

"This isn't a good idea," Louis warns.

His pleads go ignored as Harry twists the small knife and-- click-- the door unlocks. Louis suddenly feels nervousness brew in his stomach and he feels like he might throw up.

"Live a little . . . it's Summer break, baby. C'mon, loosen up," Harry encourages. Louis whimpers as Harry pushes the door open and walks inside. Louis reluctantly follows behind.

Harry's abnormally large hands roam the walls, searching for the light switch. When he finally finds it, he switches it on, filling up the auditorium with light. The two boys look around in awe, admiring how many memories they have here. Louis in particular loves everything about this place. Even the smell of the auditorium sends him over the edge.

Harry hops up onto the stage and helps Louis up as well. Louis mutters a quick thank you and wipes his sweaty palms onto his jeans. He glances out at the hundreds of seats in front of him and thinks back to the night Harry and him came out to the world on stage.

Suddenly, music softly starts playing through the speakers in the walls, causing Louis to break away from his train of thought. He looks up questionably and sees Harry up on the tech balcony, messing around with the buttons and control pad.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Louis chuckles.

"Trying to find a good song-- there we go," Harry smiles, just as a classic melody of strings and piano plays, perfect for ballroom dancing.

Louis puts his hands on his hips, "Harry--"

"Dance with me," Harry says, descending down the steps from the balcony.

"I can't dance!" Louis laughs.

"Try, " Harry says as he jumps back onto the stage and grabs Louis' hand, twirling him around.

Louis sighs as Harry places his hands on Louis' lower back, pulling him in closer so their chests are touching. He rolls his eyes and laces his arms around Harry's neck. Harry smirks and presses a loving, tender kiss on Lou's forehead, leaving his lips to linger longer than necessary.

They dance like that for a while, simply swaying back and forth and looking at each other, occasionally smiling or laughing a bit. Louis grins warmly and digs his head into Harry's shoulder, inhaling the scent of his boyfriend. He really does love him with all of his heart. He loves the way that Harry can make him feel safe and warm and loved.

The song changes, and a familiar tune starts playing in the background. Harry leans into Louis' touch so his lips are brushing against the shell of Louis' ear and sings gently in a whisper to him. Louis melts in Harry's arms as he listens to his sweet voice.

[Video on side! I absolutely love this song.]

Like a fall leaf from a tall tree

Landing on the grass

Like the white sand turns the clock in

Any hour glass

You're the reason I believe in

Something I don't know

You make it so, you make it so,

You make it so easy

This letting go is so beautiful,

Cause you make it so easy,

To fall so hard, to fall so hard

Like the ocean pulls the tide in

Just to hold it close

Like the rain pour in a rainstorm

Makes the flowers grow

You're the reason I believe in

Something I don't know

You make it so, you make it so,

You make it so easy

This letting go is so beautiful,

Cause you make it so easy,

To fall so hard, oh oh oh

You make it so, you make it so,

You make it so easy, nooooo

You make it so, you make it so,

You make it so easy

This letting go so beautiful,

Cause you make it so easy,

To fall so hard, oh oh oh

You're the reason I believe in

Something I don't know . . .

When the song changes yet again, Louis is buried warmly in Harry's strong arms. Harry presses a quick kiss to Louis' temple, causing him to shiver slightly.

Harry reaches under Louis' chin and tilts up his head slowly, staring deeply into his blue depths, before pressing a kiss to his lips tenderly. Louis brings his hand up to Harry's curls and squeezes gently, moving his lips gingerly with his boyfriend's in a tantalizing rhythm.

Harry's tongue searches desperately for entrance into Louis' mouth, who happily opens up and lets Harry swirl his tongue with his in a sloppy battle for dominance which crowns no winner. Harry felt his cheeks burn with fervour. He struggles to breathe properly as he melts into Louis' addicting mouth, which tastes like a confusing mixture of strawberry gum and chocolate. Harry presses their bodies together so there is absolutely no space between them.

What started out as a romantic kiss turns into a quick, needy make out session and neither of them can get enough. Louis digs his nails into Harry's hips and roughly kisses him back.

Louis moves his hips against Harry's, rocking their groins together slovenly. Harry bites Louis' bottom lip as he bucks his hips involuntarily, feeling himself grow a bit hard. Both of their bodies are overwhelmed with heat and Louis tugs desperately at Harry's chest.

"Too much clothes," he pants.

Harry nods and slips of his tank top and when he looks back, Louis' is somehow shirtless as well and is hopelessly pulling him back into his grasp and kissing him hungrily. Harry feels shivers go up his spine as Louis brushes his hand over Harry's bulge and starts palming him through his shorts. Harry throws his head back, breaking their kiss, and Louis smirks as he speeds up his hand and starts rubbing harder.

"Shit, Louis-- ugh," he moans breathlessly.

"Shh, baby, lie down," he encourages. Harry wastes no time scrambling to the hard floor of the stage and lying down, tugging Louis down with him. Louis hovers over him and fumbles with the zipper of Harry's shorts, then slips them off and pushes them down to his ankles before discarding them carelessly to the side.

Louis begins planting kisses all over Harry's body. He starts at his neck and collarbones, where he places short and sweet kisses everywhere. He then kisses down his chest and sucks on each of his nipples until they are hard and covered in Louis' shiny coat of saliva. Harry is undeniably hard and leaking with precum and Louis knows that, but he's in the mood for teasing so he continues.

"Fuck, Louis, please. I need, I need-"

"Patience," Louis hisses. He holds down Harry's hips to stop him from bucking and begins making a dark purple mark on his lower stomach. Harry is already incommodious in his boxers and stares down at Louis' head as he nips and bites at the skin, occasionally flicking his tongue against the salty surface.

"Stop teasing, Lou, I-- fuck," Harry growls as he feels Louis slide off his boxers, letting his dick spring free and Louis takes notice of how hard he already is before smirking. He moistens his lips before taking in his length into his hand, finally shutting Harry up and stopping his consistent nagging. Even though that's not exactly what Harry wants it was enough to stop him from talking.

Louis feels Harry's precum coat his fingers as he tightens his hand on Harry's member, and is soon pumping quickly. Harry's body is overtaken with pleasure and he pinches his eyes closed and arches his back slightly. Louis quickens his pace.

"You like that baby?" Louis whispers.

"Fuck, yes," Harry groans.

Harry has to bite his lip to prevent himself from screaming as Louis wraps his luscious, pink lips around his throbbing cock without any warning. Harry moans inside of his mouth, which Louis thinks is incredibly hot and resembles that of a porn star. Louis takes in Harry slowly, swirling his tongue and hollowing his cheeks.

"Lou- Louis, I-- shit," Harry stutters.

"Yes?" Louis hums, teasingly leaving his lips from Harry's needy cock.

"Fuck me," Harry grumbles, causing Louis to moan, and that right there is almost enough to have him coming.

Louis leans up and carefully presses a kiss to Harry's lips, then another to his jaw before snatching up Harry's shorts and grabbing a packet of lube from the pockets. He quickly shimmies out of his own jeans and boxers, revealing his hardened dick, and Harry curses under his breath when he sees Louis rip off the top of the packet with his teeth and spreads some on his fingers generously.

Louis kneels between Harry's spread legs and instantly presses his index finger into his entrance. He knows how badly Harry wants this and he teased him enough already. Harry shuts his eyes due to the familiar mixture of uncomfortableness and odd pleasure. Louis slides in another finger and allows him time to adjust to the tightness. After all, it has been over two weeks since they last had done this.

Harry mewls in pleasure as Louis' finger tips brush over his prostate. He rocks back onto Louis' fingers and bites his lip.

"S- so close, baby. Need You. Now," Harry says, out of breath.

That's all Louis needs to hear. He positions himself in front of Harry's stretched entrance and holds in a sharp breath. He slides slowly into him and both boys moaned at the contact. Harry's so tight and hot and it feels amazing. Harry holds himself together through the pain as he waits for Louis to move.

Louis eases his way out of Harry before pushing himself back in, and this time Harry rocks back to meet his movements. Soon enough, Louis was thrusting in and out of Harry at a quickening pace. Louis suddenly hits Harry's sweet spot that made him wither underneath him.

"R-ight there, Louis, I-- fuck," Harry swears.

Louis thrusts deeper and harder into him, hitting that certain bundle of nerves over and over again. The sound of slapping flesh and breathless pants fills the surrounding air. Both of their stomachs churn and they know they won't last much longer.

"I'm close, so fucking close," Harry moans.

"Me too," Louis gasps.

With one last final thrust, Harry is coming and clenching his fists. He spills his ribbons of white onto his chest and some onto the stage (which they both knew they would have to clean up later). When Harry clenches around him, Louis comes as well and empties his load into Harry's tight hole.

"Fuck," Louis moans as he rolls off of Harry and lands on the cold, hard ground of the stage next to him.

The stage is obviously uncomfortable but Harry knows that Louis has a kink for having sex in places where they shouldn't, or might get caught, or just weird places all together. Harry lazily turns his head to kiss Louis' cheek.

"I told you," Harry says, snuggling into Louis' side.

"What?"

"I told you that it wouldn't hurt to live life dangerously," Harry chuckles.

Louis laughs and slaps Harry's bare chest, "Shut up. C'mon, let's clean up and get out of here."

Harry shakes his head, "Can we just . . . lie here for a minute, please?" he asks, fluttering his eyelashes.

Louis sighs and nods slowly. It's impossible to say no to him.