Unexpected Visitors are the best, aren't they?

Alright, so, I didn't feel like adding the recap this time so I hope you remember what happened.

I want to thank everyone who has read and/or commented on this story!!! I love you guys so much and it makes me want to write more for you, so keep it comin'! (: lol.

Credit goes to Specialkk5 for the chapter idea!!!

*&*(%&)(*&!#*&*(&%*&)*!#&_#%&

Chloe flopped down on her bed after training, completely exhausted. Jasmine seemed determined to make her pay for the little disappearance earlier that day.She even gave her a little speech. Telling her how it was unsafe, and "What if Alek hadn't found you?" Crap. Yes, Alek, the hero.

Speak of the devil, Chloe heard Alek swing in through her window and felt her bed sink as he sat down next to her. She kept her eyes closed and her hands over her face, wanting to annoy him. Alek took her hands gently off her face and leaned close to her.

"Chloe, go to bed." He said in a very parental like manner. Chloe nodded and got up to change as Alek sat down with her laptop.

"Night," Chloe told him, sliding under her covers. Alek came over and kissed her forehead, muttering something like, "goodnight, beautiful." To Chloe. But she wasn't sure she heard him right.

She was so tired that she didn't care if Alek snuck in again after that, she just wanted to sleep.

********************

"Wake up, Chloe King!" Amy yelled, pounding on Chloe's bedroom door. Chloe sat upright.

"God, Amy, I'm awake now! No need to break down the door!" She yelled, rubbing her eyes. Amy came in and sat down at the edge of Chloe's bed, coffee in hand. She gave it to Chloe, who took it gratefully.

"Shopping day! Get up sleepyhead!" Amy exclaimed, taking back the cup after Chloe had only taken a sip. Amy pushed her toward the bathroom and Chloe groaned inwardly.

After she was showered and dressed, Chloe let Amy drag her out the door. The mall was crowded for a Saturday afternoon.

"Is there some holiday coming up that I either don't know about or don't remember?" Chloe asks, partly to herself and partly to Amy, who just shrugs.

"No idea, but I do know, we are going dancing tonight. And you need the perfect dress," Amy says, touching the tip of Chloe's nose like she's a little child.

After two hours at the mall, Chloe was ready to give up. Amy had bought a lot, but Chloe herself wasn't in that much of a shopping mood. Then she saw the dress, and the person standing by it.

"Brian?!" Chloe gasps, and the dark haired boy turns around, smiling slightly. Before she can help herself she runs up to him and hugs him. They talk fast to each other and Amy walks over.

"Okay, hey! You're stealing my best friend! We're looking for something she can wear dancing tonight. So, unless you have a really good sense of fashion, get lost please!" Amy tells him, waving her hands as if to shoo him away. Chloe picks up the dress she saw and holds it out to Amy, who gasps and squeals excitedly.

"Go try it on!" Chloe walks to the dressing room and slips it on. She glanced at it in the mirror, wondering vaugely if it was too short. The black rhinestones that were embedded in the fabric twinkled when she moved, and on a hunch Chloe picked up her silver jacket and slid it on, smiling at her reflection. Now that looked awesome.

Strutting out like a model to Amy and Brian, she did a few turns, glancing over her shoulder dramatically. They all told her it was amazing. Chloe was actually starting to enjoy herself.