Chapter 1

Isabella's POV

''Are you sure you are 18?'' ''Why do I look older?'' Edmund say to the officer ''Ed not again!'' I whispered to myself ''Alberta Scrubb?'' the men ask Edmund ''It was supposed to say Alberto Ascrubb.'' Ed said but Lucy cut him off ''Edmund you were supposed to help us with the groceries.''

(imagine that her eyes are green, I'm not that good in photoshop

(imagine that her eyes are green, I'm not that good in photoshop.)

Everyone laugh at him ''Better luck next time mate.'' a man say to him and everyone laughed again, I walk in and everyone look at me and some of them whistle at me ''Look at her.'' ''Damn she is so fine.'' I ignore all the comments and hug Ed saying ''Are you bloody crazy? Why do you want to fight at the war babe? You can't just leave me here, I love you so much.'' what? I felt sorry for him okay? He miss Narnia as much as I do (well I miss Narnia more) and he is a king but here nobody knows and it pains him and us, anyway everyone look at us and Ed get in the act with me. 

''I have to love, I have to make this country save for you.'' he say and look at me in the eyes, Lucy was giggling like crazy and the others in the room look at Ed with a look that says 'He is a lucky guy' ''But you can't just leave me. Come with me, let's go home.'' I say and grab his hand and start walking out leaving everyone with opened mouths. ''That guy, he barely had two years on me! I'm a king! I fought wars and led armies.'' Edmund said ''Not in this world and you're welcome.'' I say to him as I help Lucy with the groceries ''Yeah instead I'm stuck here doing battles with Eustace and thanks for the help.'' he continue talking but I saw a girl and a guy talking. She put her hair behind her ear and I did it to, Lucy did the same ''What are you two doing?'' Ed ask us ''Nothing.'' we both say ''Come on then.'' Lucy say and we start walking home.

I fix my skirt (the outfit is at the top of the chapter) and I start thinking Caspian again as I walk, oh I miss him more than anything, I miss father too but I saw him last week. My father and I see each other often because he misses me as much as i miss him. Everyone say that I have to smile more but I can't, I'm not the same without him and I regret leaving Narnia. I need him in my life. We are home yay!(sarcasm) ''We are home.'' I say ''Hello uncle Harold, I tried to find some carrots but all they had was some turnips again.'' Lucy say  ''Should I start making soup?'' I ask Harold but he did not respond, again. Typical  ''uncle Harold'' Lucy say and Ed did a funny face at him, where is Eustace?  '' Father Edmund is making faces at you.'' speak of the devil ''Why you little!!'' Ed say and start running to get Eustace.

''Father he is going to hit me.'' Eustace say but his father did not even look at him ''What an ass.'' I  whisper to myself  ''Edmund,Bella look is from Susan.'' Lucy say holding a letter, we run to mines and Lucy's room to read it ''I wish you were here with us is such an adventure but nothing like that ones in Narnia. America is very exciting, except we never see father, he works so very hard. I was invited to the British consul party this week by an officer, he happens to be very handsome. I think he fancies me, hmm it seems that the German has made the crossing very hard. Mother thinks that you wouldn't mind another few months.'' Lucy read ''another few months?'' Lucy say ''Who we will survive?'' I say and look at her ''You two are lucky you got your own room and I'm stuck with mullet mouth'' Ed say and read the letter again.

''Susan and Peter are the lucky ones.'' Lucy say and I nodded in agreement ''Of in adventures.'' I say '' Yeah the are the older and we are the younger one's , we don't matter as much.'' Ed say ''Well I'm the same age as Susan and I'm here.'' I said to Ed ''Well you are here to look after us as mum said.'' he say. I looked at the painting in our room, is really Narnian looking, I hope he is safe. ''Do you think I look anything like Susan or Bella?'' Lucy ask.

''Girls have you seen this ship before.'' Ed ask ignoring Lucy's question ''Yeah is very Narnian looking isn't it?'' Lucy ask ''Yeah it is, I love looking at it.'' I say and stand in front of it ''Yeah just another reminder that we are here and not there.'' Ed say. I look at him ''I miss Narnia.'' I say and they both look at me, I've never talk about Narnia before. It's my first time saying Narnia in one year ''There once was three orphans wasting their time believing in Narnia.'' Eustace say ''Please let me hit him.'' Ed say but Lucy stop him ''Well if he say anything like that again you have my permission to do so.'' I say and step forward as Eustace takes a step back.

''No!'' lucy say ''Do you ever knock?'' I ask him ''It's my house, I do as I please. You are just guests.'' he say and closes the door behind him ''What is fascinating about this picture anyway, it's hideous.'' he say again and sat on my bed ''You wouldn't see it from the other side of the door.'' I say and Ed laughs. I hate his comments about Narnia, my father and Caspian, i just want to hit him when he says things like that.  ''It's like the water is actually moving.'' Lucy said, Eustace said something but I focus on the painting because I think the water is acually moving. ''There once was a boy,who reed book full of facts that were useless.'' Ed say but the water is moving ''People who read fairy tales are hideous burdened.'' Eustace and Ed were about to fight ''Um guys.'' I say as the painting start moving and the water started dripping out of the painting. ''Could it be?'' I ask Lucy ''Lucy do you think?'' Ed ask ''We are going to Narnia!'' I say with tears in my eyes ''Stop or I'll tell mother.'' Eustace say but I blocked out him voice ''I'm going back,we are going back.'' I say again.

Next think we know the water was above our heads and all of the furniture were floating around us till I couldn't see the room anymore. I start swimming up and got to the surface and take a deep breath of fresh air, I saw that Lucy,Ed and Eustace were safe and a ship is coming directly to us ''Swim!!'' I yelled. Someone got me ''It's alright, I got you!!'' I know that voice ''Caspian?'' I asked ''Bella?'' he ask and I hugged him ''Yeah Caspian is me, I'm back'' I say with tears in my eyes as he hug me back ''you are back..'' he say and then I look at him in the eyes and then at his lips,he look a me and we were about to kiss until ''Caspian is that you?'' that was Lucy. 

A/N hey this is the sequel,the first chapter at least but if you want me to continue please comment and vote and tell me what you think!! thanks!! :)

A/N Edited and I can't tell you how much I miss writing this story. It been so long and I get so nostalgic. Anyway, thank you for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 06/06/2020

I DO NOT OWN NARNIA OR THE OUTFITS,PEOPLE AND SONGS USED IN THIS STORY. I JUST OWN BELLA. I WISH I OWNED CASPIAN BUT I DON'T SADLY. HAVE A NICE DAY.