Chapter 3: Hanging out with the Boys

As I begin to wake up I am alarmed to feel fuzz all over my face. To my suprise skeeter is literally sitting on my face, dead asleep. I groan and push him off he just curls back up and falls back asleep on the other side of my bed. Then my door slams open and Luke comes into my room.

"Ever heard of knocking you twat!! I could have been naked!" I yell

"Yeah but you weren't.... Anyways do you want to go surfing with me and Tanner this morning?" He asks

I guess I forgot to mention that I also have loved surfing since i was little, I guess I am just a fish. And I also met Tanner through surfing and from there he introduced me to swim team when we were kids, thats why we are such close friends now and me being friends with him allowed Luke to become close with him and now they are like best friends. Its kinds weird becasue he Is my friend but when Im not hanging out with him he is most likely hanging out with Luke and at my house anyways. I cant help but notice the little things that he does, I mean I have had a crush on him for like four years.. Ughhh life is so frustrating there is no way he likes me back I think he thinks of me as a sister.. Oh well I can always hope right?

I snap out of my day dream and tell Luke that I'll get ready. I put on my favorite bikini and board shorts and run down to the garage to grab all my stuff. Jumping in Lukes car, which is already loaded up with the boards, we race off to Tanners house and head to the beach.

Since it is still pretty early on a Sunday morning there are'nt many tourists out yet and the waves look amazing. Running into the water I begin my morning in the water, I can feel its going to be a good day.

{Harry's POV}

I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am that Alice saved me. She risked her own life to ensure that I would survive. The light shines through my blinds and I roll off my bed with a thud, landing on the ground and groaning to myself. Why did I do that? Urghhh... I get up and put on some sweats and keep no shirt on and walk down stairs into the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I am walking down the stairs I hear Zayn on the phone with someone

"Yeah, I am glad I got to meet you too. We should meet up like all ten of us again this week........ Sounds amazing....... okay Wednesday It is ill see you then....okay bye Jasmine"

I walk away from the door smirking, Zayn met a girl and he likes her and I can't be more happy for him because I think the other eight of us can tell that they like each other. And with this connection I can see Alice again, there is something about her that I love and I cant seem to put my finger on it. Once I am in the kitchen, Zayn sits next to me on a bar stool and makes himself some cereal. He then says

"Hey boys, we are going rock climbing with all the girls on Wednesday"

Everyone looks really happy because I can tell that everyone has bonded with the girls really well. And I am so excited to see Alice...She is so beautiful with her crystal eyes and look wavy hair and eventhough she isnt tan I find her pale skin flawless. Gosh I think I might be falling for her already...Oh no we might have a problem.

{Alice's POV}

After two hours in the surf we decide to head in so that we arent in the water when all the tourists arrive. All the boards get layed on top of Luke's car and we go and get some breakfast at a local coffee shop. I order a large mocha and a Bagel with turkey and devour it because I am so hungry. Tanner sits next to me in the booth and I cant help but to feel the spark when his leg touchs mine. He probably doesnt feel it... Ugh I am so pathetic. Once we had finished our breakfast we headed to the house and Tanner came inside to hang out for a while.

{Tanner's POV}

I Love hanging out with Luke and Alice, mostly becasue Alice is the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on. I mean who wouldnt she is gorgeous. I have had a crush on her for the longest time, like since sixth grade and i need to make a move soon or I am going to loose her to some Washington lumberjack wearing plaid. I decide that ill come into their house after surfing and breakfast just so that I can be with her longer..god I have a problem and I need to figure it out.