Chapter 8: Bonding with Kat

{Harry's POV}

I have been miserable for the last two weeks and I cant seem to forgive myself for what I did to Alice. I mean I am only trying to protect her from what will happen if we end up togethor. I could have just told her the truth, why did I tell her that I had someone at home in England. Telling her that probably broke her heart even more. I can't believe how big of a douche I feel like right now. I spend all of my days in my room and occasionally wander out to the kitchen to eat food. All of the girls have become close friendds with the boys and are over at the house almost every day. I miss Alice so much I wish she would at least text me back or acknowledge my exsistance....I have screwed up big time.

{Alice's POV}

I strip off my clothes and step into the shower so I can get ready for my day with Kat. I am super excited to see her and being apart for this lon gis not healthy. I relax under the hot water and wash my hair with my lavender shampoo and use my citrus body wash. As I step out of the shower, I head into the closet to see what clothes I can wear to my outing with Kat.I find a somewhat new pair of blue skinny jeans and slip them on, after I find a plain white tee and a baggy blue sweater. I accessorize with a light blue scarf and my rose gold watch. pleased with my outfit, I put my hair into a high pony tail and curl the ends slightly. After adding some natural makeup, I head into Luke's room to find it empty, great. I check my phone and is reads out that Luke texted me.

*Hey lil sis, I went out early this morning to catch some waves with Tan, didn't want to wake you up. Have a nice day!!! Text me later.*

After replying to him I walk into the garage and make my way to starbucks. Walking in, I see Kat and what looks like Liam sitting at a table talking to each other. He looks different, he must have changed his hair. I thought this was going to be girl day, oh well. I approach them and Kat stands up and pulls me into a warm embrace.

"Oh my God Alice, where have you been? We need to talk about so much and we have some questions for you." She states happily.

"Okay proceed."

"Well first off..." She trails off and grabs Liam's hand and caresses it with her thumb. "Liam and I are dating, finally!!" She says joyfully

"I am so happy for you two. When did this happen?"

"Oh not to long ago, like three days.." Liam says looking love struck. Oh how I wish I had that feeling inside of me. But nope that had to be ripped to shreads by a cold hearted Chesire boy.

"So enough about us what have you been up to and what happened between you and Styles?" Liam asks me.

I sigh and tell them about what Harry did and how my parents left for Peru last night. Kat is absoloutley flabbergasted at both things, while Liam sits there looking puzzeled.

"Umm, Harry doesn't have anyone at home...I am one of his best mates and I'd think he would have otld us if he had somone at home that was more than a friend." He tells me frankly.

I cant even begin to imagine the possibilities of what has happened and decide that that page has been turned in my book and I just need to look forward into the future. But deep down my heart aches and my brain thinks up ideas of what really happened. Did he just make her up because he didnt like me? Does he think I am ugly? Why couldnt he just tell me the truth? I sigh hopelessly and continue on chattering with Kat and Liam. After we finish our drinks we browse some shops and because my parents left both Luke and I credit cards I end up buying a lot of new clothes. Hauling them into my room I plop down on my bed with Kat in tow. Liam had to go back to the beach house becasue apparently Simon had to talk to the boys over the phone. I didnt mind because I wanted to spend some quality time with my best friend. We talk for hours and she ends up spending the night. As we fall asleep I can't help but smile, my best friend  is back and I am living life to its best. I am happy...Right?