Chapter One - First Encounter

Hey everyone! So this is [obviously] my first story. If you can't tell from the title it's gonna be a werewolf/romance story. I just started it and unfortunately I'm the kind of writer that only writes when inspiration hits her ... so hopefully since it's summer that will be often! I'm writing each chapter as I go along, so I'm totally open to input :) hope you guys enjoy it! (oh, and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes .. I haven't edited it yet)

*UPDATE* picture of Casey at the side :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One.

I looked at my phone again, and yet again there was no message. I sighed, it was over three hours since I first started texting him, and he still hadn’t responded. This wasn’t like him, the longest I usually had to wait for a reply was half an hour, and that was when he was at work. I rolled over and opened up New Moon again, hoping to take my mind off of him. I truly didn’t understand why he had such an effect on me. It’s been seven years since we first met, and four since we first dated. Two since the beginning of our last relationship. We’ve both cheated, slept around, and did things to the other knowing it would hurt them, yet here we are, still talking, still madly in love with one another, I looked at my phone again; and still ignoring one another. My heart sank a little bit, just like it always did when he took long to respond.

We had no trust for each other which was understandable, we both cheated on each other. My mind instantly raced to what he could be doing, or who for that matter. He said he had family stuff to go to, a party or something, but I was always invited to those, so I didn’t believe him. I tried to read for another half hour, but I seemed to only get a couple pages read so I shut the book and opened up my laptop. After staring at the screen for a few minutes I shut it down again, knowing I really had nothing to do on it. I picked up my phone again, still no answer. What could he be doing?! Even if he was at a party, he ALWAYS responded to my texts, even when he had family stuff to take care of. I finally dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom, slowly brushing my teeth and combing my hair back into a ponytail. It was already one in the morning, and I was too tired to wait up any longer, and I had school in the morning. I took of my sweats and my bra and climbed back in bed. Suddenly I heard ‘The Story of Us’ by Taylor Swift and I jumped up to grab my cell. I smiled when I saw his name on the caller id.

“Geez babe, could you have called any later?” I smiled, knowing that I really couldn’t be mad at him.

“Sorry babe, my parents were taking long, you know how they are.” I sighed

“Yeah I know. Hey, I know it’s a school night and all but do you think you could stop by my house for a bit, I haven’t seen you in forever!”

He laughed, “of course babe, but you know I just saw you this morning”

“I know, but I missed you”

“I missed you too babe, see you soon.” I hung up the phone and instantly started clearing things off my bed. I hated sleeping alone, so I always threw everything I could on my bed so that I felt like there was someone else there with me. After I climbed back in bed, and opened New Moon, hoping to finish the chapter before he got there.

-------------------

An hour later I woke up to a tapping on my window and a crick in my neck. I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes and my neck, and moved my book to the floor. I loved living in a bungalow; it made sneaking him in so much easier.