Amber ruins everything

KYLES POV

I didnt know where I was going but i didnt care i just needed to be away from Alison. She deserves someone so much greater then me. So i ran alone on the streets, I ran about 4 miles before i stopped to catch my breath again. I ran another few miles before I finally reached my destination, my ex girlfriend's house. As i walked up I still couldn't get Alison's smile and laugh out of my mind. I rang the doorbell and out came the stunning; as always, Amber Addison. She had aburn curls and was always seen wearing some skanky outfit. As she pulled me inside her old, red brick, two story, farmhouse i could see chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and the house looked like it was built for the queen. With its spiral staircase and everthing looked breakable. As I looked around some more i realized this wasnt cozy nor homey...it felt akward and uncomfortable, but i guess i would have to deal with it until i find somewhere else. I was then dragged up the stairs into the bedroom of a horemoned-crazed 16 year old chick. This can't end well. I wonder what Alison is up to. I hope she hasn't gotten herself in too much trouble since I hopped out of her car.

ALISON'S POV

What.....what just happened?! I raced my car around in the empty streets of Riverview searching for any trace of Kyle. Where could he have gone?! Then out of my sideview mirror i saw red and blue lights flashing so i pulled over. Since when are there cops in this town?

"License and registration please" A deep 'you dont want to mess with me' voice pouded in my tiny ear. I pulled them out of my glove box and handed them over shaking my hand as i noticed the man was very tall atleast 6' and had very dark brown skin. A tall black cop how original.

"Alright since this is your first offence and your a minor im gonna let you off with a warning but if any of my guys or i see you offencing the law again your going to get fined"

"yes sir" I grabbed my registration and drivers licence back from him and drove off. I looked around town first by the old pizza parlor and by the clothing store 'Hottopic' which of course the employees said they havent seen him around in a few days....just my luck. Then i drove down to the farm side of Riverview going from door to door searching for any information on anyone finding him. Thats when i saw out my car window into the bedroom of Amber Addison(school whore) and saw her making out with Kyle. I couldnt belive my eyes. After all me and him have been through he leaps out of my car door for this whore...what a pig....i never should have trusted him. I sped down the long road, past town, and screeched to a stop at my house. What are they doing here?