0.1

"How come you have two jobs but still have to take a shower in my apartment?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow as Louis undressed himself right in Niall's den.

"I'm saving water at my apartment," Louis said simply. "I don't have rich parents that pay for all of my shit-"

And Louis said this speech once a day so Niall blocked him out, rolling his blue eyes.

Louis continued to ramble as he headed back to Niall's washroom before shutting up as he turned on the water and stepped into the tile shower.

It's not like Niall waved his money in Louis's face. In fact, Niall's invited Louis to come live in his three-bedroom apartment but Louis had several reasons to deny the offer and the main reason was Harry Styles.

Louis hated Harry and he already had to see the fucker at least once a week, so why live with Niall and see Harry once a day? Louis'd kill himself.

Besides, Harry had also been having money problems which means the two boys were often in Niall's apartment anyways, watching television and stealing food, but they didn't talk to each other unless it was nasty jabs- so, yeah, they were always talking to each other.

Louis heard the washroom door open so he opened the fogged-over glass door to ask Niall about a washcloth. He nearly fell over when he saw a half-naked Harry Styles, brushing his teeth in the sink.

"What are you doing!?"  Louis hissed, backing up from Harry's sight as the lad's green eyes traveled to look at Louis.

"Brushing my teeth," he mumbled through a mouth of foam. "Hurry up, would ya? I've got to go to work in an hour."

"So have I," Louis snapped, closing the door and deciding to just use Niall's loofah to clean himself. It's not as if he hadn't used it before.

Harry finished brushing his teeth and left the washroom without another word, relieving Louis. Once finished showering, Louis wrapped himself in a light blue towel and padded to the den, where Harry was in his boxers on the couch, watching the television.

Louis rolled his eyes and went past the tele to grab his bag.

"God, Louis, get your fat arse out of the way," Harry grumbled.

Louis gasped a bit, eyes wide. "My ass is not fat!"

"It's hanging out of your towel! Why don't you be normal and wrap your towel around your waist instead of your entire body. You're a dude."

Louis held up his middle finger, giving Harry a sickly sweet smile before Harry shrugged and went off to take his own shower. It had been nearly ten minutes before Niall entered with a plate of jalapeño poppers.

"Yum," Louis hummed, reaching out for one and popping it into his mouth. "What's the occasion?"

"To surprise Harry. It's his birthday and he loves them."

"He's about to go to work," Louis pointed out, dropping his towel and pulling on tight boxer briefs.

Louis had never been ashamed of his body and Niall was the one who saw it the most considering they were together often. Even Harry saw it a lot, but he usually sneered about Louis's fat bum or girly body.

"Exactly. No one likes to work on their birthday. I'm sure you would've had to do it if you're birthday wasn't a national holiday," Niall scolded.

Louis smirked and shrugged petite shoulders as he pulled on a navy blue tee with a white paw print on the chest pocket.

Harry came in then, towel around his narrow hips, showing off a tattooed chest as he grabbed his own bag from the couch and dug through.

This may seem like an awkward situation, but it was a regular occurrence. Harry had no problem with his body as well. He dropped his own towel and pulled on boxers.

Louis could openly admit that Harry had a nice cock. He often found himself staring, and Harry would notice, but he never said anything because Louis sometimes caught Harry with his eyes on Louis's ass, so it was a mutual agreement not to say anything about it. 

"Happy birthday, cum bucket," Louis said as popped another cream-cheese stuffed jalapeño in his mouth. 

"Thank you, slut muffin," Harry returned, taking a bit of the snack for himself as Niall placed it on the coffee table, ignoring the banter as he sat down to watch Spongebob Squarepants.

"How old are ya, little boy, eighteen?" Louis said as he licked cream cheese from his finger.

"Says the one who dreams of calling me Daddy," Harry fired, to which Louis ignored in offer of another insult.

"Gonna go buy a blowjob for your birthday?" Louis sneered as Harry pulled on a red shirt, hiding his stomach now.

"Better watch your mouth, Tomlinson, or you'll be the one giving the blowjob."

"Because I'd love having your cock in my mouth," Louis said with a roll of blue eyes.

"We know you would," Niall said with a snort, making Louis glare at him. "Oh, come on!" Niall defended. "So would I! Harry isn't exactly small nor ugly."

"I know what the bloke looks like," Louis muttered as Harry smirked, wiggling into tight skinnies.

"Sexy," Harry answered, pushing back damp hair. "I know."

"I was thinking something like Niall's mum's poodle after she bathes it," Louis challenged, snickering.

"Oh, Lord," Niall mumbled as the two started bickering further. "Shut the fuck up!"

Harry and Louis immediately shut their mouths, merely glaring at one another.

"Eat," Niall said as he looked over at Harry, motioning towards the plate. "Come back tonight and you and can go out to celebrate. What time are you off?"

"I've got to be at Target in half and hour then work until three," Harry said, eyes looking up at the ceiling after he'd grabbed a popper, "Then I've got to be at the theater around three-thirty and only work until seven."

"Okay, be here at eight," Niall said with a grin. "We can get wasted. I'll pay."

"I wanna get free drinks," Louis spoke up, pouting at Niall.

"Walk into the bar wearing those tight ass red trousers you own and I'm sure you'll get offers," Harry snapped. It was meant to be an insult but it was merely the truth.

"I know," Louis said with a mischievous smirk. "But, all the same, Niall is my friend. Can I come, then?"

Niall looked at Harry, because it was his birthday, and Harry merely shrugged before pulling his hair into a bun and leaving with a few of the jalapeños in his hand.

~~~

Ew at this chapter but OMG IM SO EXCITED

Xx