0.5

Harry couldn't quite remember how in the hell he got himself into the situation, but he was soon fucking Louis very often. They didn't post some of the videos, as some seemed to not be as sexy as others or one found a discomfort with it that was simply unable to be cut out and so the video was saved to Harry's computer for later.

They hadn't yet been recognized in public until the day that they went down to the sex shop to find more toys and/or costumes for their next video.

"Holy hell- I jacked off to you both last night!"

Harry looked up, frowning when seeing a man with broad shoulders who looked like he bench pressed weights the size of Louis every day.

"Oh?" Louis said with a smirk. "That's fun to know. I'm louis," he said, holding out a small hand.

The man shook it, smirking back. "I'm Henry."

"How ironic," Harry said with a roll of his eyes. "Hi, Henry. I'm Harry. And Louis and I are busy."

He wouldn't call himself jealous, per say, because he really did fucking hate Louis. But Harry meant it when he said no sleeping around. They were doing this all without a condom and Harry couldn't risk Louis getting to close to a hot man.

Louis huffed But followed Harry to look at toys.

After that day, they were recognized only a few more times, but their hits on their videos were absolutely soaring.

After about four months, Harry was in a new apartment. He was extremely happy with this decision. He was very good at saving money, but it seemed that Louis wasn't. His closet was rewarded with new clothing and his kitchen was soon full of food, but he hasn't yet moved from his shitty apartment or bought a new car, considering his was broke as hell, just like he seemed to be.

Niall's the one who suggested something new.

"Why don't you ask Harry to move in with him? I mean, you keep the food and stuff supplies. Help put in a bit for rent. And you won't have to worry about buying your own place, where your hard earned money will be dumped. You and Harry will both have more spending money then."

Louis had to admit, Niall had a point. But there was a big problem. "The thing about that, Niall, is that you'd have a funeral- maybe even two- to plan by next week. We couldn't handle living with one another. We barely can stand having sex together. If it wasn't so fucking hot, I would have dumped his ass after the first video. But we are doing great."

Harry walked into Niall's apartment then, nose wrinkling when he saw Louis but otherwise not saying anything as he dropped three bags onto Niall's counter in the kitchen. "Bought you some groceries, Niall. Trying to help make up for how much I've eaten your food and used your water." He sighed and glanced at Louis before pulling out a bag of grapes and starting to eat them. Those were his anyways.

"Louis wants to ask you something!" Niall blurts. Louis smacked him.

"What, then?" Harry asked with a raise of his eyebrow. "Need harder sex or something, mate?"

"If you fucked Louis any harder, he may explode," Niall said with a snort. Another smack was given. "Okay, Okay. I suggested that, to help save up your money, you and Louis should move in together. It would help a lot and you'd be right near each other when needing to film!"

Harry laughed out loud. "Hell no. Louis and I wouldn't survive three days."

"Hey, give me more credit! I'm thinking a week," Louis says with a roll of his eyes.

"Either way," Harry snapped, "It's a sure bet for destruction."

Louis sighed and ran a hand though his hair. "I mean... we just have to stay out of each other's ways. Shouldn't be too hard," Louis said with a shrug.

Harry paused before looking away. "I suppose it's a Possibility."

Louis hummed. "Well, let me know as soon as possible."

Harry shrugged. "Why not? It's not like we'll actually see each other until we fuck."