Drunk World Meeting~

"Dudes! Are you all okay?" America said as he walked into the doors of the world meeting.

"Oh you bloody git!! I'm the United Bloody Kingdom and you don't know what I've been through!!" England waved his arms all drunk like.

"Woah Woah woah...brah, have you been drinking?"

"THIIIISS ISSS THE LIIIIFEEE!!! OOFFF AN EEEENGLISH MAAAN!!!" England sang, off key.

"Britain dude, you need help."

~The only reason America is not dunk is because hes.....UNDERAGE.~

"Hey, China, dude!! Don't let England drink, you idiot!!" America ran to China, witch was drunk to.

"Aiyaa, Have you seen Russia, Aru~? I must become one with him, aru~!!" China said as he had his arms out trying to grab America.

"Dude, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?" America yelled.

"Well we only live once....we can live the hell we want... meow." Greece said.

"Okay in American-" America started to say but China was started to get to him, "Get the hell off China-" he said as he kicked China off of him, "Okay as I was saying, in America that's called YOLO!!"

"Ahh...okay..." Greece said.

"Brah, are you drunk to? You don't seem like i-"

Greece put on his cat ears Japan has given him.

"Hey, America. Do you dig my sexy cat ears~?" He said as he did the cat motion.

"Yup, this whole place is drunk..."

A horrible thought came across America's mind right then.

If everyone in here is drunk then.....oh SHIT, he thought.

"RUSSSIIAAA HAS HIS MAGICAL PIPE OF DOOOOOM!!!" Screamed the drunk Russian. "NOW YOU MUST ALL BE........KOL'D!!!"

America ran behind the big table in the middle of the room.

Shit,shit,shit,shit....I'm a gone burger.

"HAHAHAH!!!" Russia laughed.

"Aiya, Russia, darling....calm down, Aru~. Become one with me, Aru~." China said as he grabbed Russia's arm.

"Da?" He asked.

"Ya....come here, big hu-"

~Oh my....I ain't going that far....no Russia x China in this story!!~

"I love you, aruu~" he told Russia.

"Oh. My. God." America said in disgust.

"Daaaa~." Russia said back.

"Oh. MY. GOD." America said even more disgusted.

"Americaaaa~" England sang out.

"Noo!! Go away!!" He yelled at England.

"I looooove youu~" England kept singing out. He came closer to America.

~Omg what is wrong with me....oh wait maybe it's because I'm bored! Hang on let me fix it~

England tompled on America and almost kissed him.

"GO THE HELL AWAYY, ENGLANNND!!!" America yelled as he jumped up from his bed.

"Oh my god....it was a nightmare...sweet bald eagle....it was just dream."

~There we go! All fixed!! Done with Drunk countries added a little mentions of ships but I think that's good for one chapter!! Hoped you enjoyed my drunk on Crack countries!! Cya!!~