Iceland x refrigerator~

"Ah....you have such beautiful eyes..."
Iceland said dreamlike.

"What a beautiful white smooth skin..."

"Ahhh....your just perfect in every-"

Denmark opened the door.

"Icy, brother!! Have you seen-" Denmark said then his eyes widened.
"Dear lord, Iceland." He said.

"Noo!! You aren't taking my true love away from me!!" Iceland yelled.

"Dude, you need professional help," Denmark said then added,"Um...we need that fridge to live."

"Noooo!!!" Iceland shook his head violently, "You're not taking my beautiful senpai away from me!! She'll be gone forever and we'll be apart forever!! And I can't bare that!"

"Icy, little brother, don't make me call Norway on you. Don't test me I will...."

"Noooo!!!"

"Then let us have the fridge, Iceland."

Iceland shook his head. "Just let me say goodbye to her first." He said as he turned to the fridge.

"I love you.....I always will love you. With all your food....your soft smooth skin....I will miss you, Fidgey." Iceland stroked the fridges door.
"Okay....now I'm ready."

"Okay....dude, you need serious help..." Denmark came over and took the fridge. He left the room while Iceland waving goodbye to his precious love.

~I'm so sorry...I had to!! It's Iceland x refrigerator what do you expect!! Well it IS Hetalia Crack!! Lol hoped you enjoyed and stay tuned for more!!~