Those lips were made for me.

I’d just like to thank all my great fans for staying with me!! You all are sooo effin’ great <3 you! I hope you like the update! Vote, comment and fan!

****************************************************************************

                                            Kaylee’s Pov

I sat in the car for hours, thinking about everything that had happened. I cheated on Drew. But, I’d never felt anything so... good. I had wanted more. He turned me on faster then Drew and made me want him more then Drew ever had. Shit. This is not good, I cheated on him, and I liked it. My car door opening interrupted my thoughts and I instantly felt the presence of him. A soft hand found mine, and his fingers weaved through mine. My hand started to heat up unusually, but it felt good.

“Kaylee. We need to talk.” Justin stated as I turned towards him I saw a soft smile playing on his lips.

“Yeah, I know” I sighed and tried to hold back the joy I now that I was seeing him again.

“What… did you feel?” He asked and looked at me intently, waiting for my answer.

Fuck. I’m screwed. What the hell was I supposed to tell him? That it felt better than anything I had ever felt before? You make me want you like no other boy has? You are so fucking sweet and hot and when you touch me I feel like I might explode? I think I love you? Fuck no. I’d just have to lie to him. Which is really hard for me. 

“I don’t know. It wasn’t anything special.” I stated trying to keep a straight face as I lied through my teeth.

“Don’t lie to me Lee.” He looked at me seriously, obviously not believing me.

Shit! What was I supposed to do now? “What the hell do you expect me to say? Nothing can work! I have a boyfriend! You have a fucking girlfriend who would kill me if she found out! It doesn’t matter what I felt.”

“Calm down Kaylee. Anything can happen! I don’t know about you but it felt like fucking Heaven to me! Now the concert starts in an hour. We best start going through rehearsals one more time. Love yah lee” He winked and smiled warmly at me flashing his brilliant white teeth.

I think I might love this boy. Damn. He got out of the car and after a minute I jumped out of the car and jumped on his back covering his eyes.

“Guess who?” I snickered as he smiled.

“Hmm… Charlie sheen?” He said hopefully.

“You got it!” I laughed as he grabbed my legs and we walked into the stadium. I waved to Justin as he let me go and I went off to my dressing room. I sat down in front of my mirror and put my hair up in a high ponytail, my silky, shiny, dark brown hair falling perfectly around my face. Suddenly the door opened and the light flickered off. I froze in my place and my breath caught in my throat.

“Guess who?” A husky voice sounded in the darkness.

I relaxed and let out a deep breathe. It was Drew. Wait, Shit it was Drew! How was I going to face him! I cheated! But why should I feel so guilty when HE was the one that forgot our fucking anniversary. 

“Hey baby” I tried to sound casual as I got up to turn the lights on but his hands snaked around my waist, pulling me to him.

“I’m so sorry. My brother got into a car wreck and I had to go visit him in the hospital. I felt terrible for missing our anniversary. Again, I’m so sorry babe. Please let me make it up to you. I’ve missed you,” He whispered in my ear starting to kiss my neck.

Shit. This is not happening. I’m the only one who did something wrong. He didn’t forget! God I’m so happy he cant see my face.

“I-I missed you too baby. Is your brother alright?” I stuttered trying to get him to stop kissing me.

“He’s fine, just fractured his wrist.” He stated trailing his kisses to my lower neck. I couldn’t deny that it felt good. But it just didn’t feel… right like it did with Justin. Shit, did I just say that?

“Oh baby, I’m sorry. I have to go to rehearsals. The concert starts in an hour.” I stated, trying to pull away from him.

He tugged at my pants and slipped them off, mumbling “Let me help you relax” He then pushed my panties aside and began massaging my clit, causing me to moan at the waves of pleasure running through my body. He spread my legs out wider and pushed me up against my dresser, bringing his mouth down to my stomach and trailing kisses as he went farther down. I could feel his breath fanning across my skin and it turned me on. 

“Mmm Drew give it to me now.” I demanded, holding back more moans. He smirked and brought his tongue to me and gave me long, hard strokes and sucked my clit, and that did it. My whole body filled with pleasure and my legs began to shake, my entire body began as I let out a moan. My eyes closed and I pulled Drew’s face up until our lips met. I kissed him passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. He kissed me back harder and held me tightly, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth immediately and felt his tongue play with mine. I sucked on his tongue and slipped my hands under his shirt, rubbing his hard abs. We were interrupted by the loud speakers outside and Justin’s voice yelling, “Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee ohhh! Get your ass out her now, now!” I couldn’t hold in my laughs and giggles as I slipped my panties and pants back on. I turned on the lights fixed my hair and gave drew a goodbye kiss. As much as I liked what just happened, it just didn’t feel right. But I sure did feel a hell of a lot more stressed. I walked out onto the stage and saw Justin smiling; he was talking to Usher and busted out one of his swagger moves. My heart skipped a beat as he turned towards me and winked. Damn. This is not fair. He’s not allowed to make me feel like this!

“Hey Lee.” He gave me one of those dazzling smiles of his and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the center of the stage. My hand now warm and feeling complete.

“Ah, hey Jeb.” I said a bit dazed.

“Ready? Your foolish self missed rehearsals so we have to go back stage now sweets. It starts in 20 minutes and all the fans are about to pile in.” He smiled and quickly pulled me backstage.

“Sorry Jeb. I just got caught up in things. But I’m ready to do this thing! I’m pumped!” I laughed and thrust my fist in the air. He picked me up and swung me around, his hands fitting perfectly on my waist, his eyes danced with joy and he smiled so bright it almost made me faint. Those lips were made for me. I couldn’t help but think as I stared at them, all plump and juicy, ready to be kissed. Damn. But those lips didn’t belong to me. They weren’t mine. Why the hell am I thinking like this? Stop you pathetic loser! You have an awesome boyfriend! Justin lightly put me on the ground and kissed my forehead. My head tingled where his lips touched my skin. Fuck.

“Get your MIC on Jeb. You don’t want to keep your fans waiting.” I laughed as millions of girls (and guys) screamed and chanted his name loudly.

He patted my shoulder and nodded getting set up. Later, as we walked out onto the stage I walked closely behind him, I couldn’t keep my eyes from roaming down to Justin’s butt. Damn, it looked so perfect. I shook my head and started to twirl and dance, doing the routine through out the whole song ‘Never Say Never’. Then I danced to the next song ‘baby’. We went through, ‘That Should Be Me’ and ‘One Less Lonely Girl’. It was actually fun, but I was exhausted by the time I got backstage. I fell onto the couch and Justin tossed me a soda, sitting beside me. We talked for a while and he drove me home later. This was like old times. This was the life. But these were new times, because of the different feelings. Lets see where this takes us.

**************************************************************

Well? Did it suck? I’m so sorry it was so short but I needed to update quickly! So what team are you on; team Justin Or Team Drew or Mystery Man? ;) Vote, comment and FAN! Love you all! Thanks!