How could you FORGET?!-2-

Id just like to deffinitley thank ShawtyManeLover3194! She edited this chappie and maybe more to come! :) Go check her out! unless...your checing me out reccomended for checking me out from her? ha anyways thanks for the votes and vote,comment,fan!<3

-Rose<3

******************************************************************************************************************

                                                       Kaylee's Pov.

"followed Justin out to the parking lot, bumping his side occasionly. He had his brows knitted in concentration,which is majorly cute,with his hand brushing mine sending tingles through my fingers. We got to his Mclaren F1, painted sea blue with butterfly doors. Yes, justin did like to go overboard when it came to expensive things,like cars. I chuckled quietly to myself and hopped on the hood of his car.

"So whats up Jeb?" I smiled as he sat next to me.

"Well about the thing today in the studio.." He trailed off looking down at the hood of the car.

"Oh yeah, well I-I dont know what happend honestly Justin..I just blew up. Im really sorry." I looked at him sincerly and took his hands looking in his warm brown eyes.

"Its fine Kay. No biggie. But um.. did you say something to Selena?" He moved his thumb in small circles on my hand."

****************************FlashBack****************************************************************

"After Justin's concert in Australlia, he picked me up off the stage after our dance and carried me to his dressing room. I kept hitting his chest softly yelling at him to put me down,laughing.

"Justin! What are you doing?I swear if there's paint involved..." I sent him daggers and he burst out laughing, putting me softly on the couch.

"No no Kay I swear! I just got you something." He said, happily digging through his bag.

"Mmkay this better be good Jeb." I laughed, putting my feet in the air looking at pink zebra striped supras.

A pair of cold hands wraped around my head covering eyes. Justin made me promise I wouldn't open my eyes. I was lead outside and on a random path, but i must say it was VERY bumpy and gravely. We came to a stop and I could hear water falling and the sweet smell of nature."

""Ok, open your eyes, love" I opened my eyes, looking around and gasped in amazement. It was a beautiful clearing in the forest and the grass was fresh,green, sleek, and shiny. There were trees in the shape of a circle as if guaring it, all of them having plump little peaches on them. Of course. My favorite fruit! There was a beautiful clear pond in the far end, a light water fall splashing over the edge. In the middle there was a picnic basket and a plaid blanket in the middle.

I gasped again looking at him my eyes wide with amazement. I pulled him to me in a tight hug and pulled back only enough to see his wonderfuly face. His beautiful eyes gazeing into mine. We stood there in eachothers arms for what seemed like forever,whenJustin leaned in, about to kiss me when Selena walked into the clearing.

"What the hell is going on?"

"I-I uh was just leaving.."I muttered, looking down at the ground,starting to walk away.