The Bet.

He hands me the roses and before I hug him, he pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and then he starts singing in a soft tone:

"I really wanna love somebody / I really wanna dance the night away / I know we're only half way there / But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way / I really wanna touch somebody / I think about you every single day / I know we're only half way there / But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way."

- What's this?

Once he stops singing, he gives to me the piece of paper with the lyrics of the song.

- Happy Birthday Babe. - He whispers and gives me a soft kiss in the cheek.

- Thank you Addy. I really don't know what to say... I mean, what was that?

- I know it sucks right now, but I promise you that this is gonna be a really good song. I've been writing a lot lately. I got you stuck in my head and... man you're my fucking muse. Sorry about that but it's the truth.

- Hahahahaha. What the hell?! - I'm his "fucking muse", Is that a compliment? For some reason I can't stop laughing. I guess this is all I was missing, he always manages to make me laugh and forget about all my trouble. Also he looks really good and right now I just wanna take him upstairs. - I can't believe you're here. You wanna see my place... and meet my cats?

- That was funny, "Wanna meet my cats?" - He says in a dumb tone, making fun of me.

- Ok, so you don't wanna... Alright then, goodnight. - I joke, but I try to look and sound serious. I walk towards the door.

- Wait! No, I was joking. I do wanna meet your incredible cats, and I can rubbed your feet or whatever your want - Lol. That escalated quickly. - Hahahaha I'm so lame, but I can't help it when I'm around you. You just have some sort of effect on me, but I just don't know... - He says kinda frustrated. Am I actually having such a deep impact on him?

- Just for the record, I was joking too. Come on, the night's young. - I say to him and the look in his eyes completely changes from confused to joyful. He's such a kid, but I love that about him.

We come into my building, he grabs my waist, making us walk slower. He softly plants kisses in my head and my shoulders. We get into the elevator, I stand away from him and I can't avoid giving him a lusty look. He walks towards me, but I get away from him. - Is this the game you wanna play? - He asks in a very flirty way. - I don't know what you're talking about. - I say in a cocky way. The tension of his body it's pretty obvious. He never stops looking at me, just until the elevator arrives to my floor. I quickly get out. He slowly follows and tries to reach me, but I turn around and look directly into his eyes.

- I'll feel you later. Go ahead and fantasize. - The words came out of my mouth like a bomb. The look in his eyes is intense.

- Fuck off! I want you right now. I can't take that look you're giving me. - His voice is rough. He lifts me, my legs are around his waist. I dropped the roses, grab his face and we start making out. He kisses my neck and my ears while he's moaning. His voice is so sensual. He bites my lips and my chin, and just like he said, I want him right now.

- Adam... ... Adam, stop... ... please stop - I managed to say. He cuts the kiss and pulls me down.

- What's the matter? - He whispers.

- It's nothing... just that... we should come into my aparment. - I can feel my blushing.

- Hahaha... You right. I gotta meet your kittens. - He jokes.