Dance The Night Away

I'm back at my hotel room, all wet. I take a quick shower and I start to get ready for the party. It's nothing fancy, so I'm gonna wear something comfortable, but appropiated. While I'm getting ready somebody knocks at my door. I'm just wearing a towel, so I half open the door and I see Candy.

- Hey Bru. - She whispers at me. I let her come in. I guess I have to tell her some of the things that happened, after all she's my best friend and she helped me at the beggining. - So... What happened?? Did you see him??

- Yes I did. We went out. - I said to her hiding my happiness

- And... How was it?? What did you do?? Tell me everything, Please!!

- It was really great. He's everything I always imagined and better. He's sweet, caring and he has an amazing sense of humor. It was completely down earth. We had a really awesome time. - My smile is bigger than ever while I'm talking about him.

- Oh my God! You're so cute. You obviously like him! But what's gonna happen now? Are you gonna see him again?

- Actually, we're going out tonight. I'm not sure what's gonna happen between us, but I don't really wanna know. I just wanna have a good time with him. I don't really want to plan anything.

- So, nothing official.

- No. I don't want to deal with that kind of stuff. I do like him, but that's it. At least for now.

- Ok I get it. But come on let me see!

- See what? What you mean?

- You always take pictures of everything. I wanna see how you guys look together.

Damn it! I forgot it. I didn't take my camera to our date and at this moment all I'm regreting it's the fact that I don't have any pictures to remember my first date with Adam.

- Shit! I forgot it. - I say with dissapoiment.

- Really? Wow. He's really affecting you. - She mocks me

- That's not true. I just forgot it.

- Ok. I believe you. Not!!

- Shut up Candy! Don't mock me. Just help me to choose something for tonight.

- Ok. Let's do this. But first we need some wine!

.......................................

Finally I'm ready to go, Candy and I are enjoying a glass of wine, and then I get a text message.

- He's here.

- You look stunning. I love so much Bru. - Candice hugs me really strong - Please be careful and call me if you need something. I'm always here for you.

- I love you too Candy. Thanks for being so incredible. I'll call you later.

Candice's friendship is one of the most invaluable things that I have in my life. I'm really greatful for it. Once in the elevator I'm feeling a little bit nervous because I don't know what's gonna happen tonight, but I know that Adam is a gentleman and I wanna kiss him again. I went out from the hotel but I don't see his car, then a SUV flashes the lights. It has to be him. The back door opens and there he is, just as handsome and good looking as always.

- Hey you. - He's so sassy.

- Hi. - I kiss him in the cheek and then he raises the glass that separates us from his driver.

- You are so beautiful. Everyone's gonna be like "Look at her"

- Yeah Right.

- I'm serious Bee. All my friends felt in love with you. - How do I supposed to believe that?