Silly Stupid Games

"...Now baby don't hang up // So I can tell you what you need to know // Baby I'm begging just please don't go // So I can tell what you need to know..." (Background song)

I know that song, I'm sure I heard it before. What's the name of that song?... Hold on a minute, where am I? My head hurts and I'm finally remembering last night's huge party. I can avoid to smile because I really had an awesome time.

This bed is so comfy. Wait... This bed, is Adam's bed. I'm so dumb right now. Open your eyes Behati, take a look around and come back to earth. Stupid hangover!! Adam's room looks bigger with the daylight. It has black walls, the sheets of the bed are red and there's a huge window that allows me to see the beautiful LA sky. I don't know where my man is, this is the perfect oportunity to me to use his bathroom. I quickly get up and notice that I'm only wearing my underwear. when did I took off my dress?? Shit!! I can barely remember some things about last night. I shouldn't drink so much.

I get into the bathroom and crash against this massive, wet, hot, tattooed man. Those are the best adjectives to describe him. Of course my jaw is on the floor right now, so I can't find anything to say to him. I just stare at him in a very awkward way.

- Ms Prinsloo, I think... You should put some clothes on, before I took off what's left on you.

- I... I'm sorry... I... didn't know you were here. - The struggle was real to pronounce some words. - And... I'm still looking at your naked body... I'm sorry. I better leave. - I quickly get out of the bathroom, and Adam follows me. At least now he's wearing a towel.

- Are you embarrassed because you saw me naked?? Because, Behati you're not leaving too much to the imagination either. - Shit! he's right I'm only on a bra and panties.

- You right. - It's time to take the control again. So I slowly walk towards him, I never thought this could happen but he took a step back, his mouth is a little bit open and his eyes never leave mine. He tries to grab my hand, but I push him into a chair right behind him. Now he's the one staring at my half naked body. I don't allow him to make any moves, I grab his face, bend over and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Then I walk into the bathroom and close the door. Now THAT was intense. The confidence I feel around him it's so not me. I'm good with guys, I'm always the cool friend, but just like a friend, because honestly I don't know how to be flirty. I'm always awkward in that aspect. But right now I'm proud of myself, I just killed it.

....................................................

I took a long deserve shower to refresh. I don't have any clothes, just my last night's dress. I wear a towel and then get out of Adam's room trying to find him. He's in the kitchen making scrambled eggs. He's only wearing a pair of sweatpants.

- No shirt, no shoes, no problem - I say in a sarcastic way to him. He turns arounds with a smile in his face, but it quickly changes, because I'm only wearing a towel. Sometime it's easy to figure out the way he's feeling, just by looking into his eyes. So far I know the "confuse look", the "confident look", the "happy look" and the one he has right now, that "lusty look". I feel like he could get me naked with his eyes.

- Do you... - He coughs and clears his troath - Do you need some clothes?

- It could be very useful. Thank you. - I'm very cocky. I even surprise myself. I'm winning the flirt game against Adam Levine. I guess he doesn't feel like the biggest rockstar in this moment. Adam leads the way back into his room and then he hands me a couple of bags.

- What is this? - I ask showing a little bit of surprise.

- Yesterday I convinced myself that you would come home with me. So... I went shopping with my cousin and grab a couple of things for you. Just in case... - He bought me a black skirt, a Metallica tee, a pair of sandals, and bath suit and underwear from Victoria's Secret.

- I thought I was impressing you, but now... you're the one who is impressing me. Well play Mr. Levine.

- To be honest Behati. I wish I hadn't buy any of this crap. - There it is. The lusty look is back. - I'm trying to be respectful. I'm trying to be the gentleman you deserve, but... I don't think I have enough self control. I won't hide this anymore. Last night when you kissed me in bed, I really wanted to make you mine, and prove to you that you won't ever find a man like me. I wanted to show you that I can take care of you and be the man you desire in your wildest dreams. - Damn Adam!

- So... show me. - I really want this man and I wanna be his girl.

- I just don't wanna ruin this Behati, because I swear to God that if I make you mine... that won't ever change.

- Adam, just make me yours. I get nothing left. No more stupid games. Just make me yours. I'm begging you: Please Me!

As soon as I finished pronoucing those two last words, Adam quickly takes me into his arms and I kissed him offering him the best of myself. His hands are playful and run throughout my whole body. With my hands I stroked his hair and his great back. He cuts the kiss and slowly goes to my neck, he focus there for a minute, meanwhile I can feel my heart going crazy. I can feel his rough bulge against my hips, then Adam lifts me and my towel just falls into the floor. He throws me into his bed and slowly takes off his sweatpants. Time stops in the hot L.A and we're staring at each other naked bodies. He's so fit, so goodlooking. so desirable, but more important he's mine, he's my man.

- I want you to know something very important... - Adam says and slowly puts on top of me - You're the most interesting, caring, amazing and the most beautiful woman I ever met in my life. Meanwhile I'm just the luckiest bastard in the world. - We both start laughing and making out, just like best friends, just like lovers.

............................................................

A couple of orgasms later ; ), we're just lying in bed and we couldn't care any less about the time, people, or just the world in general. While we cuddle I start to think about what just happen, yesterday I was so anxious about meeting this man and I had so many insecurities. Twelve hours later I only feel grateful for this moment, specially because I get this strong feeling of "meant to be", and I know I shouldn't rush myself into this, but it feels so right. Damn you Adam for making me fall for you.

- Hey beautiful - Adam whispers

- Tell me...

- I think the eggs I made are already cold. So, why don't you take a bath while I order some breakfast.

- Sounds great to me, but I think that we should take that bath together - I never been so good at flirting before today, and I'm weirdly proud about it.

- Alright then... wait for me. I'll be back in a minute.

I go into the bathroom and prepare the tub for us. Then I hear my phone ringing so I quickly start looking for it. There's a huge mess in Adam's room, after a couple of minutes I find the phone, but it's not mine. Curiosity takes over me, and I can't help looking at the caller ID. To my disappointment I see something I never thought it could happen, the ghosts of the past come to seize my present.

NOTE: I missed a little bit of inspiration for this chapter, but I promise the next one will be better. Don't forget to comment your thoughts about the story, I'm open for any kind of opinions because I really wanna write a worthy story. Thanks for Reading : ).