☆Utsunomiya Toramaru || Home☆

Requested by @-_Tsurugi_Yuuichi_- ~ I really had no idea for Toramaru, so I hope you don't mind~ (。┰ω┰。) Enjoy~ ╰(*´︶'*)╯♡

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

"I'll always be there, I'll always help you, I'll be a home to you."

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

Third Person POV

"Why is she always alone?" 9 year old Toramaru asked to one of his friends. "No one knows for sure, and no one wants to know anyway." He shrugged.

(F/n) who heard their conversation from her seat, kept silent. She knows how people would talk about her silence but she never minded.

In her point of view, they were the ones with a problem. Couldn't they just kept quite about how they think?

(F/n) was never from a normal family. She had to bear her whole life with a dad who threatened and tried to kill her whenever he sees her.

It was a hard life for her. Her dad makes a living only for himself, almost everytime he neglected her needs.

It was a hard life for her. She had to starve for days, not receiving love her whole life, being talked about, avoided by society.

"Why are you that silent?" Her deep thoughts were put aside after hearing a voice. It was the ace striker of the soccer team, Utsunomiya Toramaru.

She was about to answer when the bell was heard. The students hurried back to their respective classes, preparing for the next period.

"Alright class, for this task you'll need to work in pairs. You'll have to nake a short essay about any country you want with your pair." The social studies teacher said.

(F/n) sighed, she would probably do it alone again like she usually does. "Wanna be my pair?" The same voice asked.

"Why are you suddenly so eager so know things about me? No one does, and no one knows." She said, quite frustrated with his out-of-characterness.

"I just want to see what kind of person you are. How you're really silent is covering your real personality, at least, that's what I think." He replied, smiling.

"Well fine then." She said in defeat. "What country then?" She asked.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎Time Skip✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

It was finally time to return home, the happiest time for most students, excluding (F/n). She walked through the halls with a gloomy expression.

On the way to exit the school, she was stopped by her homeroom teacher. "(L/n), we need to talk." He said as he brought her to the counselling room.

Toramaru, who saw a glimpse of (F/n) rushed to her, with intentions of inviting her over to do the task.

He followed her, even to the counselling room with their homeroom teacher. He stood there, waiting for (F/n) to exit.

"Is it true? About how your dad neglects and wants to kill you?" He started with a serious expression, causing (F/n) to stiffen.

"Huh? Is this why she's that silent?" Toramaru muttered, trying not to be caught for eavesdropping.

"B-but how did you know? I've been silent only to keep thay secret away from anyone." She replied with a shocked tone.

"It doesn't matter how I got the information, but as your homeroom teacher, it's my responsibility to make sure my students have their rights as children." He replied, as his serious expression started to melt as a caring one.