☆Fubuki Shirou || Unchangeable Habits☆

Requested by @MaJoseRuiz~ because of my writer's block, I'm just gonna be writing depending on how ready the story is. So enjoy~ (^ω^)

Sorry for the oh so long wait (╥_╥) School was drowning me with homework.

Pretend that Shirou died instead of Atsuya (I'm sorry ヽ(τω τ )ノ)

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

"Let's stay with these habits of ours, make it something unchangeable between us."

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

Third Person POV

Her eyes widened, looking at a sight impossible to her. Spiky blue-ish grey hair, calm green eyes, pale skin, all the features she hasn't seen for more than 10 years.

She froze, not believing her eyes. All her memories she tried to forget flashed back before her eyes.

✩✫✬✮✼✷✪Flashback✩✫✬✮✼✻✶

"Woah, these look great!" 5 year old (L/n) (F/n) cheered, taking one of the small mugs of hot chocolate the Fubuki brothers' mother made.

"Itadakimasu!" They all said, drinking it with their own respective ways.

Atsuya rushed in drinking his, resulting a burnt tongue. And because of that, he was angered and started complaining.

Meanwhile, Shirou waited patiently for it to cool down. After waiting, he took a sip of it, and smiled his signature soft smile.

Meanwhile, (f/n) was nibbling on the marshmallows before actually drinking.

"Let's stay with these habits of ours, make it something unchangeable between us." Shirou timidly said, earning a nod and a grin from the two.

Their mother came back to bring a plate of oven baked cookies. "Here you are. Have fun now." She smiled before returning back to the kitchen.

They all enjoyed the fresh from the oven cookies and had fun together. After they all finished their treats, they were ready to go to the match.

"Good luck you two!" She cheered enthusiastically. (F/n) was just the girl next door who loved visiting neighbors, and that's how they met.

After exchanging goodbyes, they head to their seperate paths. The Fubuki twins headed to the match, while (F/n) went home to watch the match on TV (A/n: pretend the match was on tv).

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎Time Skip✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

After the amazing match that the boys played, (F/n) couldn't stop cheering. Their plays were perfect when they're combined.

(F/n) couldn't wait for their arrival home, holding the urge to go straight at them and glomp them.

She decided to play with her toys, to hold down her urge. While playing, she heard her mother talking on the phone.

"What? A blizzard? Where? But that's near (F/n)'s friends' soccer match! Oh God, I hope they're okay. Yeah, bye." She ended the call.

(F/n) stood there, confused. She couldn't process nor understand the conversation her mother just had.

And because of that, she decided to open the door to her parents' room. "What was that about, mom?" She cluelessly asked.

"It was just a friend telling me that there's a blizzard that's covering her way and causing traffic. Maybe that's why Shirou and Atsuya aren't here yet. Just hope their okay." Her mother explained.