☆Midorikawa Ryuuji || Story Book☆

Requested by @jellystars~ Hope you like it~ ( ≧▽≦)♪

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

"A farewell is necessary before we can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."

✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩✫✬✮✼✻✶✷✪✩

Third Person POV

(F/n) and Midorikawa have been friends for as long as they can remember. Midorikawa couldn't thank (F/n) enough for saving him from his abused life.

It all started when they were seven years old.

✩✫✬✮✼✷✪Flashback✩✫✬✮✼✻✶

Midorikawa's parents were abusive, they always lock him up, and they'll let him go once they decided to torture him. One day, he went to the backyard to avoid his parents and to get some fresh air after being locked up for so long.

While staring deep into the sky above, a girl appeared out of nowhere. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair with bright (e/c), wearing a (f/c) colored dress.

"Hello! I've never seen you before, wanna come to my house? We can play together!" (F/n) offered.

Her happiness somehow made him feel alive, no longer feeling the emptiness of just being his parents' torturing doll.

He nodded at (F/n)'s thoughtful offer, and walked along to her room. There, he saw lots of toys, dolls and drawings.

"What do you want to do first?" She asked, still having a smile on her face. He was silent, he didn't know ehat to answer.

He turned to her bookshelf, filled with storybooks. He always loved stories, at some times where his parents allow him to school, he always took the opportunity to read stories.

What he loved most was the proverbs on some stories. "Let's read then!" She cheered, taking her special step stairs for reaching the books unreachable to her.

She took a story book, her favorite one to be exact. It was a story about two friends, a boy and a girl that were always happy together, playing together, doing everything together.

But one day, they stopped playing because he followed another friends' command to avoid her.

After he realized what he did was a mistake, he sincerely apologized to her. But it was too late, she was too hurt.

After years, the two finally grew up. He went to find her, to apologize one last time. After finding her, he apologized, with more sincerity. His apologies were finally accepted.

And the two became friends once again. She loved the story because it reminds her how careful she must be in friendship.

One thing about the book she doesn't understand is how the next pages are blank, but it didn't matter much.

(F/n) was reading a book which made Midorikawa curious of it. He sat closer to (F/n) to be able to read the book she was reading.

He no longer felt caged, he was free to express himself, even if it was just temporary. He was a curious boy and also a proverb admirer.

The two sat in silence, eyes glued on each page of the story. They both have similar reading speed, so none of them complained whether the page flipping was too fast or too slow.

After reading the story, Midorikawa thought of something. "Let's be friends, just like in the story." He said, extending a hand to (F/n).

"I'm Midorikawa Ryuuji. Call me anything you'd like!" He said, grinning. "I'll call you Ryuuji! I'm (L/n) (F/n). Call me (F/n)." She replied, happily shaking his hand with a smile.