CHAPTER 4- AESTHETICS

CONNORS POV

I looked at the clock on the wall, '6:32'. I breathed deeply for what seemed like the first tim in years. I sat down and opened up VSCOcam. I started to edit photos to post on my instagram and before i knew it i heard a knocking at the door.

"PIZZA!" the voice said from behind the door

"Troye, i didn't order pizza. Now come inside!" i laugh turning my phone off. The handle clicked the door open and Troye walked inside wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans.

"You look like your going to a party" i say patting the couch, offering him a seat

"I am, and so are you" he says blatantly

"Oh? Is this true" i question him

"Yes and you cant go in that" he says, leaning against the wall.

"Alright, but then you need to help me pick out an outfit" i say walking towards my room. Troy followed me and said "Alright, you do need help with your style"

"Hey!" i laughed as i opened the door to my room. I plopped myself down on my bed and beckoned towards my closet.

"Go ahead" i say as he opens the door, he gets inside, closes the door and says

"OMG, l found myself 6 years ago!" he laughs and opens the door

"No but seriously Troye, we need to pick me an outfit if im going" i smile from the corner of mouth.

Troye picked out a white t-shirt with a nike swoosh on it and some black skinny jeans, paired with some white nike shoes. I looked in the mirror, impressed by my simple yet nice attire.

"You should style my clothes more often" i laugh into the mirror, staring at him on the bed.

"its 8" he says looking up at the ceiling, "We should get going. The party is at my mate Josh's house and it takes about 45 to get there so give us an extra 15 for traffic and we should get there on time." he thinks out loud

"Alright, but first let me get your instagram name" i say offering my phone to him. He types in @troyesivan and clicks follow. I look at his profile and the aesthetics.

"Nice aesthetics mate" i compliment him as i nod my head in approval.

"Thanks, i actually try pretty damn hard to keep the theme going" He half smiles and then jolts upright "LETS GO GET DRUNK!"

"Troye, no we still have to drive back" i say concerned

"Ahh right. well how about we both stay under the limit" he offers as he gets up to go to the car.

"Who's drving there?" i ask grabbing my car keys

"I can" he says taking the keys out of my hands.

"Alright but dont you fucking dare crash it" i smile menacingly

"Ill try not to" he says as he slips out the front door. I lock it behind him and hop into the passengers side.

"Ahhhh, okay" I laugh nervously I say as I open the door and hop in.

**********

Like sorry its short, but the last one was 1200 words so calm ya farm!