CHAPTER 6- 3 WORDS, 8 LETTERS

Connor's POV

I try to stop myself, but I cant. Im not gonna lie, I like Tyler. I really do, I just feel like he's too crazy for me. I should stop. 'WHAT ABOUT TROYE?! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM!' my mind screams at me. I should listen and push tyler away. But I don't. I bring my lips to him and kiss him. Passionately. I break away from the kiss and look away. I see a shadow in the door way. Troye. His eyes are tearing up. I stand up quickly and run over to him, but he pushes me away and runs towards my car. He grabs the keys out of his pocket.

"TROYE!" I scream running after him, I grab the door handle and yank it. Its too late, he's locked the car. I bang on the window, but he turns on the headlights and driveaway. I know he's too drunk to drive, but all I can do is pray he doesn't get hurt. I turn around and look at Tyler. He opens his arms and I embrace him. I cry on his shoulder, I usually hate showing my emotions but it just felt so hard to keep in.

"If you need somewhere to stay, you can spend the night with me. I have a spare room" he says letting me go. I wipe the tears out of my eyes and nod.

"Yeah" I whisper, holding his hand. He walks us back to his car and turns on the heating.

"Its not your fault" I tell him, placing my hand on his leg.

"Yes, it is" he says, holding back tears.

"NO, TY ITS NOT!" I say, frightening him and myself. "Im sorry, its just that" I say breaking down to tears again. "Its just that I, I really like Troye. I think I might love, him." I say between tears. I look over at Tyler, his face tearing up. I sigh as I slink back into my seat.

"We're here." He says silently parking the car. I open my door and follow him up to the house. He shows me the spare room and I take off my shoes and hop into bed, I lay awake for what seemed like hours. Thinking about life. I squeezed my eyes shut and open them again. I get out of bed and knock on Ty's door. He opens it and hugs me.

"I love you" he says to me.

"I. I. I love you too" I say. I gasp silently, I want to take it back, but I cant. Its too late...

*****************

MWAHAHAHAH, that was fun wasn't it? It was fun to write. Also hi, nice to see yo again. Bye. ECKSPECKT MOAR SOONE!

SNeky gossip girl reference