Chapter 5

The creatures started to talk in their weird language, which I would understand if I don't get off this island and soon. The talking turned into yelling and then fighting. I ran over besides Wilkson and pulled out the knife. The creatures looked at each other and laughed. "You think that is going to hurt us, well think again," with that he jumped and attacked me. Let's just say the leader creature person guy wasn't to happy about that. "Well it doesn't matter anyways, by the time you put all that stuff together it will be to late." The leader did some weird signal and creatures started to jump out of trees, walking out from behind rocks, and started to go their own way. "See you around, human." He turned around and started to walk back to his home I guess.

I looked around for Wilson and he was rushing through whatever he was working on. "You heard them, there won't be enough time, plus I kind of like it here," I said trying to get him to stop before he hurt himself. "No Tim lied to him, there is at least another hour." With that I dropped to the ground and started to work, wondering who was Tim. 45 minutes later, we finished. " Are you sure you can't leave?" I asked not wanting to leave him alone with the creatures if this worked. "It's too late for us, but not for you," he wasn't looking at me when he said that, like he knew what was going to happen. I hugged and thanked him. "Well I guess this is goodbye," I was trying to get him to look at me, when I noticed that he looked very said. "Not for long though, I will find a way for you to get off this island." Even if does mean tracking down this Tim guy. "I hope not to see you back here again, but if you do don't go wandering into someone else's house, come find me." It looked like it took a lot of courage for him to admit this could fail and end horribly wrong. 

 We finished our goodbyes with a hug, I noticed he was trying not to cry. I wonder if he lost someone trying to get them off this island. When we finished the hug, Wilkson grabbed my stuff and carried it on to the boat. I slowly climbed in, not quite wanting to leave. He gave the boat a push and off it went. I knew my family would miss me but Wilkson would now be apart of my family forever. The further the boat got, the more tired I got. A little further down the stream, it turned into the ocean, but the boat knew where to go. I finally fell asleep, when I woke up I was back on the plane. The little boy walked up to me and said "Hi I'm Tim." I didn't know what to do so I said hi back and we started to talk. The plane finally stopped in New Zealand and I knew one thing.

I could still save Wilkson.