Chapter 4

It was around noon when Wilkson finally started to talk. "You know what happened,I assume." It wasn't even a question, he just knew. "Look, we just need to get you off this island before it's too late." "Too late for what?", I asked, when in reality I knew. "There is a certain time limit for anyone who enters this island to get off." After he said that, he went back to not talking.

We finally gathered all the stuff and just in time it was starting to get dark. Wilkson was in a hurry for some reason and when I heard the bush rustle I remember that he said we weren't the only ones on this island. If they couldn't get off this island, then there is no way they are going to let me. We broke into a run and made it back to the shed just in time. "Why don't they just come inside the house?", I asked. "Even if they wanted to stop us, they can't walk into my house and I can't walk into theirs. I don't know why, we just can't, at least not without permission".

I had a better time sleeping knowing that they couldn't come into the house. Wilkson woke me up early again and this time I didn't question why, I already knew. Today was the last chance for me to leave and the other people/ creatures weren't going to let that happen without a fight. I quickly gathered all my stuff up, while Wilkson gathered the stuff we need. We snuck out of the house and quietly ran to the cliff. When we got there, we were covered in cuts and bruises. I also find out why there wasn't that much trouble getting here, because the other half were waiting for us.