Chapter 13

Ace's P.O.V

I'm so nervous. School starts in an hour. I've got my purple tie on and the purple box with the ring in it, in my pocket. I would have no time to change. I have to go to school, work as usual then help set up before quickly picking Krystal up and driving us back to school.

“Hey babe. Are you feeling well? You're a little pale” Krystal says as she places her hand on my forehead.

Oh if she only knew what I was planning on doing tonight. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of making her mine, officially. With our little family slowly forming. Obviously I couldn't marry her until next year since, if I marry her now, I will have to redo the adoption and place her name down too.

“Yeah, I'm fine baby. I love you okay? Lilly should be here soon to help do your nails and things” I say.

She rolls her eyes but I could see the excitement clear in her eyes. She also seemed hurt. I smirked.

“Hey baby?” I call.

She looks up at me with a smile. I kiss her lips lovingly.

“Happy eighteenth. I've got something huge planned for you. I've also got you something else. It's on our bed waiting for you” I whisper.

She bit her lip to keep in her smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug.

“I love you” She whispers.

I smile and kiss her lips three short times in a row.

“I love you too sweetie. I would never forget your birthday” I say.

Smirking because I knew that's what she thought. She blushed and smiled.

“I need to get to work now. I love you baby. I think Jesse and Brax are coming over as well to keep you company” I say.

She smiles and hugs me softly.

“I think what they would do more then anything is annoy me then have sex” She says.

I chuckle at her comment. Knowing it's true.

“I think your right. I'll text you during the day” I say. She smiles.

“Sounds like a plan to me” She says. I laugh.

“You're so cute” I mumble as I push hair away from her face. She smiles.

“I know. You never let me forget” She says.

I laugh and nod my head while smiling. I then move my hand down to her stomach and kneel down. Lifting her top up and kissing her stomach before standing up again.