Chapter 10: Tortured.

Sorry if my last chapter was short. I was having troubles. But I hope you guys like this! ♥

Zayn's POV

I woke up with a sound of a speeding vehicle and a sound of a sobbing girl calling out Perrie's name. I cant move my hands that were behind my back. Even my feet, I cant separate them.

"Zayn. PLEASE! Zayn! HELP" Jade said almost in whisper. I looked at her side it was Perrie. She was THANKFULLY brushing her eyes sign that she was waking up.

"Hmmmm. where are we?" Perrie yawned. Then seconds later she widened her eyes, probably realizing where and what was happening. "What?! Jade?! JADE!" She screamed. Jade covered her mouth. 

"Liam. He. Perrie we're kidnapped. This cant happen Perrie. Please Perrie please Im scared." Jade said. She was so fragile, vuleranable. Perrie hugged her trying to calm her. But surely it didnt work. Tears fell both their faces. At the very moment I knew who is to blame. Leigh-Anne!

"It not Liam. Nor Harry or Louis. It my ex. My psycho gex-girlfriend." I interrupted. "I didnt do what she said. This is fucking messed upped." They turned their attention to me.

"Leigh-Anne." Jade suddenly said.

I was curious. VERY! "How did -- -"

 "Niall told me. And she's my cousin. When we were young we used to play and my mother would keep me away from her. I know why" She said wiping her tears. She began to be serious.

"Leigh-Anne? I think she was in my class. Everytime she hears her test results, she storms out of the classroom. I, we dont know why. I never asked. Everyone hates me." Perrie said. I know what she was saying not about hte grade though, that everyone hates her. Leigh-Anne spreads hell of a rumour about her to add pressure to Perrie.

Seconds later, the vehicle was slowing its pace then the door where we were in busted open. 6 unfamiliar men carried us out. They untied the knot that were in my feet. Perrie and I didnt fight the grip they had on us but Jade did. That move of hers let to a punch in her stomach. She winced at the pain she recieved.

"NO DONT HURT HER!" Perrie said, now trying to fight the grip to go closer to Jade. But it didnt budge. Perrie's tears bursted out of her eyes.

Jade decided to stand up and not fight anymore. They forcely brought us to a starage room. A meat storage, I think.

There were 3 metal clinical chair. (A/N: Picture at the side. But like a horror or saw [movie] metal thing where they were standing and they die. Plus without the machines. Imagine the saw [movie] metal standing chair thing. I hoped you guys get it) And a figure of a woman standing with a huge happy grin.

"I told you I get what I want Zayn. If not something bad like thi might happen. Thank God I didnt blame you stupid family Zayn." She said while we were placed and strapped in the cold metal plate. "See how nice I am Zayn." She said slightly slapping my face then walked towards to the center of the place where we stand.