Chapter 2

"Ok you ready?" I said walking outside joining Niall. "I'm as ready as ill ever be" he said standing up next to me. I yawned "excuse me" Man I'm tired "oh no problem." I put on my sun glasses and began making my way to the park. I looked to my sides to see no one. "Niall....?" I turned to see him looking back at me still in my porch.

"Niall? You coming?" It looked like something snapped in his head "oh! Yah sorry I was just ... Thinking" he said running by my side. The rest of the walk was silent. Until we reached the park and sat on a bench. "Ok I'm sorry Niall about earlier today,.. It's just... I..." I trailed off. "I just, have problems... With accepting people." Niall looked confused. "It's silly when I think about it. But when I was younger. I had this so called 'friend' everything she did was against me. And erm like everything! Just simple things. But she tricked me into erm believing that umm we were best friends and uhh it's just been hard making um friends since then....." "Brooke, you have no reason to be sorry! I get how you feel and trust me I would never do anything against you to hurt you in any possible way" he said wrapping his strong arms around my frail body "and there is nothing stupid about that" I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his chest. His warmth surrounding me made me feel.... Safe, wanted and I didn't want to let go.

"Brooke, brooke!" Someone said pushing me around. I opened my eyes and sat up to see Ryan towering above me. "Where am i?" I asked "hurry 2 days left of school! and at home..... Where else would u be?" "I was at the park, with Niall then I don't remember anything else..." I trailed off trying to remember everything. "Oh yah. Niall brought you home like 10 min after you left. He said I fell asleep when you were hugging him. Nice sis" I couldn't help but blush. "We'll sorry I was tired and I felt safe and..." I looked up to see a smirk on Ryan's face "... SHUTUP!" I said hoping out of bed and pushing him out of my room and slamming the door. "Humf!" I sat down on my bed. I wish I was still in his embrace.

I picked myself up and began to get ready. I was putting on my make up I got a snap chat. I opened it up to see a goofy face from Niall. 'G'morning love. Your beautiful' I began to blush. I looked into the mirror to see my face half way covered with a lighter shade of foundation if only he saw me with out make-up.

I quickly finished my routine and was on my way down the stairs. I ate some toast and eggs and grabbed my acid washed American flag backpack and flung it over my shoulder. "Bye Ry see ya" I said giving him a hug. "BYE DAD!" I yelled stepping out and closing the door behind me.

I walked down my block and headed towards my bus stop. I pulled out my phone and took a quick selfie with my loose curls framing my face and sent it to Niall.

Niall's POV

"Bye mum love you" I said placing a kiss on her cheek and stepping out of the car. She drove off and my phone buzzed in my pocket I took it out and unlocked my phone.

A cheeky picture of Brooke popped up on my phone. I smiled at the picture of her cross eyed and her tongue sticking out of her mouth. I put my phone in my pocket and the bus pulled up to my stop. I stepped in and searched for the blonde loose curls popping out from the seat. Where is she? I couldn't see her cheeky smile or curls so I just decided to take the seat that we sat in yesterday. "Boo!" She poked her head up and I screamed she had a fit of giggles as I took the seat next to her.

"You should have seen your face! It was priceless !" "Ya ya what ever" I said crossing my arms over my chest and pouting my bottom lip. "Aww I'm sorry Ni" she said giving me a small hug. "*sniffle sniffle* it's ok" I sounded upset as a wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her closer to me "don't be falling asleep ya hear?" I said chuckling "yah what ever. what happened last night anyways ?" She said pulling back. "I don't know its just. We were hugging then u started to snore." She began to blush as she buried her face in her hands. "So I picked u up and carried u home. Ryan answered the door and he had me carry u to your room." "Ugh that's so embarrassing!' She whined looking up at me. "No it was so cute" I said poking her cheek.

~•~

"Do I really snore?" She asked on the way to lunch. "Yah! Like a chainsaw! It was so loud!" I said joking "ugh that's so horrible!" She shrieked. "Naw I'm just kidding it was a light snore you could barely hear it." I said with a soft smile."oh my goodness Horan! Why did u lie?! I thought u were for real" she said playfully punching my arm "thank goodness your kidding" she let out a sigh of relief "or am i?" I said cheekily I said sitting down at our table. "Niall come on tell me pleeeeaaaasssse!" She ask sitting down next to me. I just shrugged my shoulders taking out my lunch box.

"Come on it can't be that loud!" She said grabbing my arm and shaking it "aye your going to make me drop my burger" "sorry but please tell me" she said pouting her bottom lip. "Ok" I said setting my burger on the tray and taking a sip of my coke. "i was just kidding you snored,yes. But u could barely her it. It was very adorable." I said tapping the end of her nose.

"Ugh, thank goodness Horan you scared me" "so," I took a bite of my burger "am I in?" "In what?" She said picking up her grilled cheese and taking a bite. "Ya know. You circle of trust or heart and stuff. You know" I remembered the circle of trust from some movie Greg made me watch last year with him. "Yah I guess. I mean. I didn't wake up on a park bench or anything" I laughed at her reason "good now we can be besties" I said In the best girly American accent I could pull off. She laughed so hard I swear she almost had her lemonade come out of her nose and her face turned a bright red.

~~~~~~~~~

OMG did u guys see the trailer for 'This is us'?! It was awesome! Sorry about the late update but her ya go!

~Brooke