Chapter 1

"Wake up Brooke, you only have 3 days left I think you can manage" Ryan said attempting to wake me up. "Nooo" I mumbled turning to face the wall "Brooke don't make me do this the hard way" I could jut hear him smirking. "Oookay, ill go get the ice bucke-" "no Im up! I said shooting my eyes open and sitting up as fast as I could. A deep chuckle came from Ryan, "oh and by the way, Niall's ganna be looking for you" he said with a wink before walking out.

I moaned and swung my legs over the side of my bed. Chills were sent up my spine as my feet hit the cool flooring. I shuffled to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "Yikes" I owhispered my blonde hair was all over the place. I turned on the water and went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

I let the water rush over my body after I washed off all the soap. I turned off the water and wrapped my fuzzy white towel around myself. I plugged in my blow drier and dried my blonde hair and brown roots. I changed into my fresh vanilla scented clothes. Skinny dark blue jeans, with a white flowy tank tucked in above my zipper and button. I have a light denim long sleeve unbuttoned with my sleeves rolled up to my elbows with a leather braided bracelet. I applied some foundation and a light power, blush, lip gloss, mascara, and a smokey eye shadow.

I brushed through my straight hair falling down my shoulders and put on my black booties and went downstairs for breakfast

"Mhmmmm something smells yummy!" I said sitting down at the kitchen bar. "Eggs and bacon with some toast on the side only for the finest." Ryan said putting down the plate I front of me. I quickly ate my breakfast while making small talk with Ry, luckily the subject never ended up on Niall. "Here ya go, don't be to friendly with little nialler ya here" he said handing me my back pack "don't worry I won't be" I said "come on Brookie, at least try to be nice to him, ok hes a nice guy. please for me?" I let out a sigh "ok... Fine Ill try to be nice and make him feel welcome these last days of school" "thank you" he said kissing the top of my had and pulling me into a tight hug.

I walked out the door and down a block and stood there for a while waiting for the big yellow Twinkie to arrive. It soon pulled up and I hoped into a empty seat in the back and searched trough my backpack for my headphones. I turned that whole thing inside out and couldn't find them. I wasn't going to give up this easily, I would find them! I kept on searching we soon arrived at the next stop when my seat shifted weight. I looked to my side to see a bright eyed boy sitting next to me. "Hi niall" I said faintly "g'morning Brookie" i have to admit, he has a adorable Irish accent!

"So Niall letme see your schedule,n maybe well have some classes together" i said trying to be nice. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded paper, he unfolded it and handed it to me.

1st period Mrs. Coleman English

2nd period Mr. Howard

3rd period Mr. Warner

4th period Mrs. Smith

5th period Ms. Young

Lunch

6th period Mrs. Greene

7th period Mr. Vasquez

8th period Coach Davis

"Woah..." "What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows "We have every single class together" "really? That's weird" "yah" "well at least ill know someone. It's kinda scary coming into a new school and not knowing anyone, especially since I only have 3 days to become friends and get there numbers for summer" "yah I can see were your a little scared. But I'll try to help, get you connected with friends and you know and maybe we can hang out sometimes" I said hoping he wouldn't catch the last part "yah if love to!" Great he heard...

"What are you trying to find?" He asked playing with my backpack straps. "Oh I can't find my headphones" "oh here we can share mine." He said pulling them out of his back pocket. He handed one to me and I put it in my ear while he plugged it into his phone 'U smile' by Justin Bieber began to play into my ear and a smile appeared on my face. "I love this song" "me too it's my jam" I began to laugh outrageously causing a few heads to turn around. After my giggle fits Niall told me."in not gay or anything I just like Justin's music" Niall whispered , I got close to him and whispered back "why are you whispering?" "I don't know why are you?" He whispered back,I began to giggle again."by the way.. You look very pretty today" I couldn't help but blush and look to my fingers. "Thanks.." I said "anytime love" he said with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

------

"Hey" "erm hi" I said looking out to the window "brooke? You ok?" Niall said sitting down next to me "Yah I-I'm fine" "no your not, Brooke look at me" I didn't respond just kept looking out the window. I felt a finger on my chin as he slowly moved my face so I was looking into his eyes. "What's wrong" I took a big swallow "nothing, I'm good" "are you mad at me?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes. "No it's just..." I trailed off "Just what? Brookie you can trust me" "Look I can't talk to you about it now, come by my house later and ill talk to you about it ok?'' "Yah of course brooke" I turned to the window and I didn't talk to him for the rest of the ride but I could constantly feel his eyes burning into me.

"Hey brooke" Ryan said I let out a deep sigh and threw my backpack to the ground and plopped down in the couch. "Rough day?" "Yup, I have sooo much home work and I have to meet up with someone." "Really? Who?" He said handing me a tray if freshly baked cookies. I looked up at him. "Why do you always bake for me? Are you trying to get me fat?" I said before shoving a sugar cookie in my mouth. A deep chuckle escaped from his lips "lookie you know I'm a chef. It's kinda what I doo. Anyways. Who's the fella your meeting up with?" He said hoping onto my legs.

I let out a grunt and attempted to push him off. "Someone! Ok?" "Do you want me to get off?" He said with a cheeky smile "yes please do!" "We'll I will if you tell me who" "ok, it's erm you know uhh niall" I said his name really fast. "Niall? Horan? Awww bwrookie got a crushy wuchy on da Irish lad?" "No! It's just were doing a project together" "really? With 2 days left of school?" Oh crap I'm not good at lying! "Uh yah. Erm we have to uh make a video about erm what were going to do this summer! Yah that's what. We're making a video about what were doing this summer" I said the last part confidently "suuuuurrre I won't tell dad, now go ill cover for you" he said with a wink.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it "Hey- oh Niall I didn't expect you so soon" I said stepping outdid e and closing the door. "Oh sorry I just uhh.." He trailed off "ok well I can't really have you here so would you mind staying out here while I get my stuff and we could go to the park?" "Yah sure Ill wait here" he said sitting down on the bench next to the door "great, ill be right back"

~•~

Hello! Ok do this chapter was sort of a filler so read my next chapter that I will begin working on.... NOW!