Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It's Christmas break now and I'm watching all my friends pack their stuff. I told Louis I would be going to my grandma's house but that's a lie. I just don't want him to worry about me. So I'm packing right now just to unpack later. But don't worry I'll tell Louis later. I won't continue the lie.

"Harry are you done packing?" Louis asks waltzing into my room.

"Errr almost." I mumble.

"Oh good! I wanna go for a walk with you before we leave!" Louis says as he helps me put my small amount of clothing into my small bag.

"Ok Lou! We can go now I still have time to pack." I say and he nods. I walk with him out of the room and we go outside holding hands of corse.

"Harry can you close your eyes?" Louis asks.

"Sure, but why?" I ask closing my eyes. Not gonna lie again. It hurt the first time.

"Just listen to me. This way." He says pulling me. We track through what I'm guessing is the forest of the boys home until we come to a stop and Louis pulls me down. "Open your eyes." Louis whispers.

I open my eyes and look around. We are in a clearing and the snow is falling around us. Louis puts on a jumper and hands me one.

"Thanks love." I say putting it over my head and on my body. Mmmmmmm.... Smells like Louis.

"So are you happy to go see your fam?" Louis asks.

I flinch. Shit.. "Sure am." I smile fakely.

"Me too. I haven't seen my sisters since last Christmas. My mom thinks I'm still somewhat of a bad influence. But, she still loves me." He smile.

I wish my mom and sister were the same. Instead they moved to a whole new continent.

"Well my mom will be here soon." Louis says.

I smile feeling the snowflakes fall on my hair, "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more." Louis says, "Oh! Here's my home number so when you get to your grandma's you can call me."

"Oh thanks." I smile and put the number into my phone.

"Oh and one more thing." Louis says as he pushes me up against a. Near by tree, "I love you." He says before kissing me.

Oh god I love you too Lou.

I kiss him back with as much love and passion as Louis plays with my hair and my arms wrap around his waist. He sneaks his tongue into my mouth and I squeeze his bum. He moans and pulls away.

"Now now. I don't want to explain the boner your giving me to my mom." He says and I giggle. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more." I kiss him softly.

"Well lets head back." Louis says. I nod and follow Louis back to the home. "Thank god.." Louis mumbles.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Oh I just managed to calm myself down... You really know how to get me going you cheeky boy." Louis says pinching my cheeks making me smile.

"Well.. I did learn from the best." I wink.

"You have been getting sex tips from others?" Louis asks.

"What no.. I uhh." I begin to blush, "I err.. I uhh.. You.. Uhh."

"It's ok hazzy I'm just teasing." Louis says as he gives me a peck on the cheek.

"So are you gonna tell your mom about.. About us?" I ask.