Chapter 10

A/N so people want to have some smut so I'll just put some kind of warning when their is a scene! Ok well you may read :) Larry's first date!

Chapter 10

That was definitely the best sleep I have had in ages. Knowing that if I woke up scared or sad I would have Louis, it was the best thing since sliced bread.

I don't know why people say that. 'Oh that's, that's the best idea since sliced bread', like what? Whatever. I'm over it.

Not really.

"Penny for your thoughts." Louis says in his oh so sexy morning voice.

"Why do people say 'Thats the best things since sliced bread'?" I ask.

"Really? That's what you think about in the morning?" Louis asks.

"Well this mornings topic is." I say.

"Oh gee I never get bored of the Harry show." Louis winks.

"Oh shut up." I blush.

"Well good morning." He says.

"Good morning." I say and Louis smiles.

"Do you think Simon will be mad if we miss another day of school?" I ask.

"Yah. But I don't care.. I wanna do something with you." Louis says.

"Oh.. One sec." I say and bolt out of the room and go to Liam's room.

Knock knock knock, "Liam."

"Why hello Harry. How can I help you?" Liam asks.

"One breakfast will be ready in an hour so be at the kitchen in 30 minutes with the other boys. Two do you have the money?" I ask.

"Why did you need the money?" Liam asks.

"I wanna take Louis on a date but I spent my last 5$ from Simon... You know what he gave me for my birthday a year ago.." I say.

"AWWW anything for you!" Liam says handing me .. 100$!!!

"Liam I only needed 20!" I say and hand it back.

"No no. Now leave and treat Louis to something nice." He winks.

I nod smiling and walk back to Louis.

"Louis?" I call.

"Louis!" I call a little louder and look around, "Am I alone?"

"No.. I'm right here babe." Louis whispers in my ear, his front pressed to my back as he licks me earlobe.

I shiver and freeze.

"Did you get what you need?" He asks as his breath blow cool air on my wet skin.

I shiver again and say, "Y-Y-Yes."

"Ok well lets go make the rest their meal." He says giving me some space. I shiver feeling the warmth of his body leave me. I whimper quietly and he chuckles. He heard me!

"Alrighty." I mumble and grab his arm.

I walk out still a little star struck with him. I shake it off and walk in the kitchen. I begin preparing eggs and bacon. I put some toast in and the rest of the boys come in.

"Eggs and bacon boys!" I say enthusiastically.

"Yum!" Tod says as his cuddles into Zayn's side.

I smile at how cute they are and say, "Did you clean my room yet?"

"Yep! We did last night." Zayn smiles.