Chapter 6

Chapter 6

My phone goes of and I wake up.

Huh?

I look at the time noon. That was the best sleep ever. Mostly cause Louis kissed me in my dream but whatever.

I grab my phone and look at it:

Niall: HARRY!!! Where are you?

Zayn: What were you up to last night?

Tod: where are you man?

Liam: dude! Master Cowell is pissed! You missed 3 days I suggest you pretend you were sick or something.. He is coming by soon!

Oh shit!

Beep!

What now!

Louis: get in bed close your eyes and pretend your sleeping master Cowell is coming I got you covered.

I have never actually gotten in trouble for sneaking out.. Well I haven't gotten in trouble since I got here.

"Harry get in the bed." Louis says and I go to the bed and put the sheets over me.

"Louis.." My voice comes out weak.

"Hey Harry it's ok.. Master Cowell won't find out alright.." Louis says and cresses my cheek.

I close my eyes and I hear the door open.

"Louis. Why has Harry missed the past 3 days? And why did he sneak out last night.. With you." Master Cowell says sounding mad.

"Sir.. Harry wasn't feeling good and I snuck him out cause he hasn't left the boys home in years. He was going insane man." Louis explains.

"Ok.. Well tell Harry when he wakes up everything is ok.. And tell him he should get out more." Master Cowell says.

"Will do sir." Louis says and the door shuts and I sit up in a flash.

"Do I have to.." I ask implying the punishment.

The punishment is where you have to spend a month away from everyone doing the worst chores. I know someone who had to.. They ran away. Nobody has heard of them since.

"No Haz." Louis smiles.

A tear slips and I wipe it up, "Why didn't you get questioned?"

"I did this morning but I told Simon you had to sleep so he told me noon he will come here." Louis says.

"Oh ok. Well thanks Lou.." I mumble.

"Yah anytime." Louis says giving me a hug.

I stand and hug him back. This is so nice.

"Alright Haz I'm out! My friends and I are gonna go clubbing you can join too if you want." Louis says.

"Na I'm good." I say and Louis nods.

"Alrighty! See yah Haz!" Louis says and leaves.

I decide to text my other friends back:

Niall: HARRY!!! Where are you?

Me: I'm in my room

Niall: ok mate! We get off school early today so I'm coming by with Liam

Zayn: What were you up to last night?

Me: I was with Louis at dinner and the arcade

Zayn: Ooooo a dinner date ;)

Me: no just two friends hanging out