The Beginning of Miami

I thought getting to Miami would be the best part but I was wrong. The best part was actually that Austin's condo was right on the beach. After collecting our luggage from the airport, we found the cars. I stood there in shock.

"Who's car is this? It can't be yours Austin." I stared at the 2013 Mustang Convertible. 

"It's actually mine." Michele said smiling. "Austin bought it for me when he got his first big check. He surprised me with it."

"Aww  that's so sweet Austin." Chels said. 

"Who's car is that though?" I looked over at the white Camaro. Dave had a huge smile on his face. "It's yours isn't it Dave?" I asked him

"Yep. This is my baby." he answered. "So who's riding with me?" He asked. All of The Crew excitedly walked over to Dave's car. Chelsea and I wanted to ride with Michele anyway. We put our bags in the trunk and we put the top down. Chels sat in the front and I sat in the back. Michele came around the drivers side. She paused for a minute.

"Do either of you want to drive?" she asked us. Chelsea turned around and we looked at each other with a shocked look on our faces. I told Chels that she could drive.

"Are you sure Dani? If you want to, you can." Chels offered.

"No. I want you to. I want to enjoy the ride anyway." I smiled at her. She hopped into the drivers' seat and Michele got into the passenger seat. Austin glared at us from the passenger seat in Dave's Camaro.

"What in the world is this Mom? You have NEVER let me drive your car...and I bought it for you."

"They're like my own daughters Austin. I have to spoil them cause I don't have any." She smiled at him and Chelsea sped off. We pulled out of the airport parking lot with Dave behind us. I saw the smile on Chels and Michele's faces which made me smile too. It was so nice in Florida. I can see why Austin and Michele lived here. 

"It's about an hour drive to the condo ladies so enjoy the sun." Michele said. 

"Oh I will!" I said to her. The sun felt so nice and the wind was perfect. I felt like I was one of those pretty girls in those music videos with the wind blowing through their hair. I tapped Michele on the shoulder.

"Can I put a cd in?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I took out my mix cd I made before we left our house and put it in the cd player. It started to play We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. It was my favorite song at the moment. 

"Girls?" Michele said in the middle of the song. I turned the volume down and I looked at her while Chels nodded since she was driving. "I am so happy that you two accepted Austin as he is. He has such difficulty making real friends that aren't...famous, you know? Everyone just sees him as "Austin Mahone, the Youtube singer" not the real Austin." She smiled at us.

"I don't think there would be any other way we could think of Austin other than the way he truly is. He's a little weird sometime but he's a great friend. Always there to make us laugh." Chelsea said.

"Well I know that he really likes you guys. Especially you, Danielle. I can tell that you two have a really good connection but I know you two are just friends and I am perfectly fine with that. Just as long as neither of you leave cause I need you ladies around. I can't handle 5 teenage boys by myself. You two make it so much easier on me." We all started laughing.

"Wait five? There's only 4 of them." I stated. I looked confused until I thought about it. "Oh! Dave! Okay gotcha." I giggled. As soon as I said that, we entered the busiest part of Miami. There were people every where and I SWEAR I saw Zac Efron running shirtless on the beach.