A Night Out

Danielle's P.O.V.

These past couple days have been pretty great. Im slowly trying to learn to deal with the drama of being so close to Austin. We've been in and out of the studio with Austin just hanging out. The fact that Austin lives right on the beach is literally the best thing ever. We go to the beach and swim just about every day. It's like heaven here. Plus having my best friend here with me just makes it 30 times better. 

Today was just going to be a lounging day for Chels and I. We haven't had any of these kind of days since we came down here so we promised today would be that day.

"Danielle! What are you doing?!" Chelsea yelled from the kitchen.

"Nothing! Why Chels?" 

"Do you wanna go to the movies with the guys? Alex just texted asking if we wanted to. I know it's Lazy Day but we haven't been to a movie since we were back in Texas and it would be fun." 

"Uhm. Yeah sure. But since it is Lazy Day, I'm not changing into regular clothes." I stated.

Chelsea ran into my room and jumped on my bed. "That's okay cause I'm not either!" We both laughed.

"But I am gonna do something with this rat's nest of hair on my head." I said giggling.

"Same here. Haha." We both walked to my bathroom since we were already both in my room. I opened one of the drawers and pulled out some hair ties. Chels and I both put our hair in ponytails and walked out into the living room. There was a knock on the door. Chels walked to the door and opened it. The boys about tackled her as they ran into our condo without warning. Zach ran up to me and picked me up. I started laughing. I looked over and saw Chelsea and Alex hugging. I cannot get over how cute they are! Zach put me down and Robert put his arm around my shoulder.

"Why don't you look all fancy?!" he said sarcastically.

"Shut up Rob! Today was supposed to be Chels and I's lazy today so we're keeping it lazy." I stuck out my tongue at him and walked over to Chels. She was all ready to go. I walked into my room and grabbed my flip flops. I came back out and every one was gone. I walked out of the condo and everyone was waiting for me. We all started walking to Dave's car.

Austin said, "I really don't want Dave coming with us... but that's not gonna happen."

I interrupted him by saying, "Oh I bet Chels and I could." We looked at each other and smiled.

The guys started laughing. "Oh so you're doubting us?" Chels asked. They nodded their heads yes. I skipped up to Dave and he rested his arm on my shoulder. 

"What's up munchkin?" he said to me.

"Just hanging out with my favorite bodyguard." I smiled at him.

"What do you want Danielle?" he raised one eyebrow at me.

"I was...uhm...just wondering if we could like take your car without you to the movies?" Dave started laughing. "I'm being serious Dave. Pretty please?!" Chelsea came over to us and we both gave Dave our best puppy dog faces. I mean he loves us like we're his little sisters so he's bound to say yes. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"FINE! You guys can take my car to the movies. But this is the only time." Chelsea and I screamed and jumped up and down. I took the keys from Dave's hand and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Davey. Love you!" I ran to the front seat of Dave's car. The boys were just standing there staring at us in awe.

Alex started talking. "How did you guys do that? We've been trying to let Dave take his car for months!"

Chelsea put her hands on his shoulders and said, "He just loves us more hun." He leaned in to kiss her and she rejected him and he kissed her cheek. "Nope you doubted Dani and I's mad skills." Austin reached for the keys in my hand. I pulled away. "Ha! What do you think you're doing? We got the keys which means we get the front. You boys get to sit in the back, yay!" They all gave me an evil look and climbed into the backseat. They all had to squeeze in the back which had me and Chels laughing. I hopped in the front seat and started Dave's car. I waved at Dave and drove towards the exit of the parking garage. Chelsea turned the radio on and of course with her luck, One Direction's Best Song Ever came on. She started singing along and then all of a sudden the boys joined in. With everyone else singing, I couldnt help but sing to it too. The song ended and we pulled in to the movie theater parking lot. We all got out of the car and started walking inside. All of a sudden, 3 guys with cameras came out of nowhere and started flashing them in our faces. Austin grabbed me with no hesitation and pulled me against him. We all rushed inside and quickly made our way to the ticket booth. Austin still had his arm around me just to make sure no other paparazzi were around. We all bought our tickets to Grown Ups 2 and walked in to the dark theater.