The Invitation

The past 2 and a half weeks have been great. I've been hanging out with Austin, Chelsea, and Alex every day since Austin got here. Living in San Antonio, we actually had fun things to do. We walked to the Riverwalk just about every day to go shopping and eat. I wish that every day could be like these have been. Austin will be leaving in a couple days and honestly, I don't want him to. I wish he could stay right here with me. Wait. Did I seriously just say me? I mean us. As in Chelsea, Alex, and I. I mean we have all been hanging out every day and we're so close already. It scares me because It took me a while to even warm up to Chelsea when I moved in with her. I'm already so close to Austin which has never happened before. I guess it's because he's unlike any other guy I've met. He doesn't try to come on to me. He actually wants to be my friend and get to know me for me. Well anyway, I hope these last few days with Austin still here go even better than the others. We'll see.

I woke up at 8 am and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to get up. I walked over to my phone and unplugged it. I saw I had 4 new text messages. One was from Chelsea that read:

Mom,Dad, and Demi got home from their Italy trip early this morning so I decided to go get us all breakfast. I'll be back soon. I'll get your favorite ;) Oh and I guess Dad has a surprise for us later so we can't make any plans with the boys.

Yes! I've missed Chelsea's parents being here. They're like my own parents. They went to Italy for a month for a family vacation. Chelsea and I wanted to stay home for senior year though. I bet they had a blast. Well I better get ready for the day. I took a quick shower and decided that today was a lazy day. I put on some sweats I got from Chicago when Chelsea and I went last summer. I remember that trip like it was yesterday. It was only the 2 of us cause her parents trusted us way more than they should. We snuck into a One Direction concert and somehow got front row. Yes, Chels fangirled to the extreme. She was actually taken on stage and they sung Little Things to her. I know she died inside when that happened. Harry actually took his shirt off and gave it to her. It was weird to me but she liked it. I swear she still wears that shirt every night and I have no idea if she even washed it.

I was interrupted by Chelsea knocking on my door. "Hey Dani, I'm back! I brought donuts and McDonald's. It's downstairs in the kitchen."

I opened the door, "Okay. I'll be down there in a sec."

"Alright. Oh and Mom and Dad invited the boys over for breakfast."

"Really?! Okay."

"You seem excited. Is it cause Austin is coming?" She winked at me and walked downstairs. I yelled down the stairs, "No it's not! It has nothing to do with him!" Who was I kidding? It was though! Every day I kept getting bigger feelings for Austin. I just really liked him and he had an amazing personality. I walked back in my room and picked up my phone. I had a new message from Austin that said:

Hey Danielle. I have a surprise for you, Chelsea, and her parents. I'll tell you what it is when Alex and I get to the house. I'll see you in a few. :)

A surprise from Austin? I wonder what it could be. I instantly heard the door bell ring. "I got it!" I yelled. I ran to the door and opened it. There stood Alex and Austin. I let them inside and gave them both a hug, but Austin's lasted a little longer. I led them into the kitchen where Chelsea, her mom and dad, and Demi were at. We sat down at the table and grabbed our breakfast. I went to take a second burrito when Austin did the same. I quickly took it from his hand and stuck my tongue out. Him and Alex laughed at me. We all ate our breakfast and finally Becky, Chelsea's mom, asked, "Quick question guys. Who is he?" She pointed at Austin and we all laughed except for her.

Demi quickly gave the answer to her question. "Mom, that's Austin Mahone! I though we went over this. I've shown you all his videos and you still don't recognize him. What a shame." She was only 7, so her saying that was pretty hilarious. All of us laughed including her mom.