7. Jackson?

I wake to a pounding headache and bright lights. I open my eyes unsure of where I am. I gland around only seeing white curtains hanging around me.

I try to get up when a quiet voice from the shadows speaks, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I turn to see a guy with pale skin and dark black hair like mine and amber brown eyes. He had large bags under his eyes and a small muscular figure.

"Who are you?" I ask readying myself to press another charm.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades." I looked at him.

"An actual son of hades as in like lord of the underworld brother of Zeus and Poseidon?" Thunder rumbled from above.

"I would be more careful when tossing around names like that but yes I am. How much do you know?"

"About what?" I asked confused

"The gods." He simply put

"That they are still alive and impact everyday activities and that they are cruel and selfish."

The boy Nico laughed. When a sandy blonde haired boy walked in. "Nico! I thought I told you to stop spooking the new campers out." He said.

"He didn't spook me." I say. The blonde boy stared at me and then said. "I'm Will Solace your healer."

"Good for you. I'm Dylan." I said

"Well Dylan. I know you must be confused and scared but-"

"No I'm not I know exactly what's going on." I say boldly.

"You are here to tell me that I'm a demigod and that the gods are real and all that."

He gaped at me. "Did your parent tell you."

"Depends what you mean by parent. My adopted mother yes. My biological mother or father no." I said straight froward.

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to leave." I say and stand and push past a star struck will and a chuckling Nico.

I walked outside what was apparently a tent. A medical one by the looks of it. I saw a round u of cabins that ranged from designs and a climbing wall that seemed to be spitting out lava. Boy am I gonna like it here. I walk done a dirt path and run across some people all who lol at me and whisper things some of it I hear.

Do you see her? She defeated a kindly one? She looks just like percy? You their related?

I ignore them and keep moving on. Stepping towards a big White House I see a horse/guy shooting a bow. I think they're called centaurs? Ya centaurs.

"Excuse me uh sir. Can I talk to the activities director?" I asked the centaur

"Child I am the activities director but why are you doing walking around? Where's will and Nico they are supposed to give you a tour."

I smirked. "I may have upset that medic kid because he just stared at me and that emo guy who needs to have a nap was laughing his head off when I left." I stat.

He looks at me strangely an then says, "what's your name child?"

"Dylan Minerva Jackson." I say

"Jackson?" A voice behind me questions. I turn around to see a boy my height with black hair and emerald green eyes. His hair is messy and looked untameable. He was tanned, lean and muscular.

"Yes Jackson." I reply liking bewildered at this guy. He looked so familiar. I had a feeling I should know him.

"That's my last name." He defended.

"Well it's my name too." I said angry.

"Children stop it." The centaur said

"Sure Chiron." The boy replied.

"Chiron, as in the old trainer of heroes." I asked

"Exactly." I shrugged.

"Cool." And turned to the centaur once more.

"I need to know what cabin I will be staying at."

"Well that will be decided on who your parent is."

"Well that's gonna be difficult."

"And whys that." Chiron asked

"Because my father left. My mother gave me up. And my stepmother recently died from what I hear is called a fury." The boy snickered and Chiron nodded.

"What you laughing at?" I yells at him.

"Nothing." He said smiling goofily

"Spit it out!" I glare at him. I feel anger pound though my veins.

He looked at me concerned and said in a worried tone. "Chiron calm her down."

But I could barley hear him as I felt waves rising like my blood pressure an I then felt water coming towards me. Almost like I was controlling it. It snaked it's way to my feet an formed a puddle of water and started spinning like a whirlpool. Then almost like magic I heard abiogenesis in my head.

Dylan you need to clam down. Don't let your prowess control you. You control them. Calm down.

I listened to the voice and took deep breathes and slowed my heart rate. Once clam I turned back to see Chiron glaring at the boy , but he just looked shocked and said, "I didn't do that."

The no turned to me and said, "I don't think I've introduced myself yet, I'm Percy Jackson."

I smiled and said "Dylan Jackson." And with that we shook hands.