Five.

Say yeah, let's be alone together, we could stay young forever, scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs.

~ About two months later ~

I got home from my last appointment with the therapist regarding my post-traumatic stress disorder, they told me that I was better and that the symptoms had cleared up miraculously. They also told me if I had anymore flashbacks or nightmares, to take some medication that they prescribed and to call the doctor. I felt Armin tugging on my sleeve and asked with a silly smirk on his face, "Hey Rena, do you wanna do something really stupid for a change?" I nodded excitedly and he suddenly took my hand before dragging me to an unfamiliar place. It was quite dark and damp, there was a large box, a table with a smaller box on top and a slightly broken two seater. "Welcome to lost and found." He loudly whispered, arms open wide to introduce me to the small unfamiliar room.

"I never knew we had a lost and found.." I murmured.

"Not many know, only a few. That's why most of the things in here stay lost. Now, to celebrate because you're better, let's play a game." He opened the box, pulled out a cravat, put it on and got down on his knees. "Who am I? Blah, blah, clean this, clean that, stupid brat."

I giggled, "You're Levi!"

"Yay, you got it! Now it's your turn." He exclaimed as he took off the cravat and sat down on the seat to watch.

I rummaged through the box and found a pair of glasses and a green cape. I put them on and messed up my already tied up brown hair. I ran around in circles and squealed, "Weeee! Let's go capture a Titan and have a big party and a gangbang with Sonny and Bean!"

Armin collapsed on the floor, laughing and trying to say, "That's so mean! That's Hanji!" When he finished giggling and caught his breath, he stood up and walked over to the smaller box. He brought out an ink quill which had a surprising amount of ink left inside and started to draw on his face, when he was done he showed me two short but thick eyebrows with a serious expression on his usual smile and did the salute to complete the look.

"Now who's mean?" I giggled as I took off the glasses and the cape, "That's Erwin!" I rummaged through the larger box, pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around Armin's neck. "I'm gonna kill all titans! Let's go!" I yelled, pulling on Armin's sleeve.

He chuckled, "I guess I'm Mikasa, and you're Eren! Now, it's my turn." He picked up the quill and started poking it onto my cheeks. When he was done, I guessed he drew freckles on my face, he gave the quill to me and told me to write 'horse' on his forehead.

"I can already guess who you're trying to be," I giggled, "I'm Marco and you're Jean!" He said I was correct and went to a washroom to get a wet rag to get the ink off of our faces. We both sat down and he started dabbing at each 'freckle'. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red at him touching my face before getting the courage to say, "Actually, I'm not correct." A confused look spread across his face as I smirked, "If you're a horse, then I guess I have to sit on you!" I quickly jumped onto his lap and we both started to laugh.

Say yeah, let's be alone together, we could stay young forever.

When we both had calmed down, I took the rag off of him and gently rubbed off his 'eyebrows', still sitting on his lap. His face became more and more red at every stroke, I didn't realise how close I was to him.

He gulped and spoke in a higher pitch, "Uh.. Are you d-done yet?"

I wiped away the last corner and proclaimed, "Now I am." I looked down to see him completely red and biting his lip. "What are you doing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and looking into his big blue eyes trying to avert my gaze.

"Uh.. R-Rena, my lap maybe be comfortable n-now but you'll have t-to move before I do something I'll r-regret." He stammered, clutching the seat.

"Why are you stuttering so much? And what would you do that you'd regret?" I smiled.

"This!" He yelped before slamming his lips onto mine, letting go of the chair and moving his hands to my lower back. He pulled away and immediately started apologising, burrowing his face in my shoulder.

I gently lifted his head, placed a finger on his soft lips, and soothingly spoke, "Armin, it's okay. You don't know how long I wanted that." I kissed him again, more passionately than the last.

"Umm.. Hi?" I heard coming from the doorway, I looked over to see Eren, Mikasa, Hanji and Levi stood there watching us.

"Sorry to be cliché for us to step in like this but. What. The. Hell." Levi spoke in usual monotone voice.

"Aww! I've been shipping you two so hard and now you're kissing and everything! I totally ship Arena!" Hanji squealed.

"Do you ship them as hard as you ship me and Eren?" Mikasa asked Hanji in her usual quiet tone.

"Shush Mikasa! Why are you guys here?!" Eren shrieked.

"We... We're playing dress up." I joked, with a big grin on my face while Armin had a dreamy expression plastered on his.

Levi stepped in, lifted the cravat that Armin wore earlier and enquired, "With my missing cravat?" Before dropping it to the floor in disgust.

Mikasa pointed to the glasses I wore earlier and piped in, "And with Hanji's spare pair of glasses?" Then to the scarf wrapped around Armin's neck, "And an exact copy of my scarf?"

I paused for a second and weakly answered with a, "Ummm... yes?"

Levi clicked his tongue and shook his head in disappointment, "Dirty brats, roleplaying in dirty clothes."

Eren stood there, staring for a while before laughing uncontrollably, through his giggles, he wheezed out indescribable sounds which was translated into, "You finally got with her! After two months of listening to you whine on, 'I love her so much, she's so pretty, she'll never love me back, she'll reject me!' But she does like you, I told you so! This is great!"

As Eren collapsed to the floor, Levi turned to Hanji and informed her, "I bet we would have better luck having a full conversation and some tea with a Titan than understanding these dumbasses." And with that, they picked up their things and left.

When Eren had finally calmed down, Mikasa pulled Eren up and out the door with her and said, "We'll let you guys get cleaned up." She shut the door behind them, and I heard sounds of footsteps becoming fainter and fainter.

I got up off of Armin's lap, helped him up and planted another kiss on his smiling lips. I giggled, "Did you even notice what just happened?"

He grinned, playing with my hair, "You really pretty, Rena."

I rolled my dark-purple eyes, "I'll take that as a no."

He snapped out of his lovestruck trance and started to question, "Why? What happened?"

I joked, "I'll explain when you get older."

He went back into his lovestruck trance, put his arm around me and giggled, "Hehe, we're both young, wild and stupid, aren't we?"

I opened the door and stated, "You're such a weirdo."

"Rena, you were wrong about horses, you know," I raised an eyebrow as he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, "You don't just sit on them, you ride them."

We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.