sink into me

"look there that man may I try on him?"

"yeah sure" her eyes became still and darted towards him the man looked up and turned turned to the gas station he had just walked out of

"what did you make him do Jane?"

"go buy a pack of beer his thought were settle go home take a bath and sleep he needed a break and a beer"

"Jane that's Bryan he hasn't took a drink since his wife passed away he told our family he was going to stay sober change his thoughts JANE NOW!!"

"okay okay okay just give me a sec."

"hurry Jane!"

"I am trying just shh"I stayed quite untill I saw Brayn walk out of the gas station with a bag of scooby do sour gummy worms I laughed

"you could have thought of something more manly?"

a smile appeared on her worried face "was the one thing I could think of scooby doo was my favorite cartoon when I was small give me break "we busted out laughing.

We took off walking more into town I became to think of Beth more and more

"are you going to try to read her thought raven cuz I am getting sick of you thought of her in my head"

"okay! new rule stay out of my head Jane"

"aw come on raven it's the highlight of my day"

"stay out finaly say"

"ugh fine!" she said crossing her arms with a pouting face

"haha and if you must know were going to her house I just need to have a talk with her can you stay calm with her mom I think it mite go well"

"are you kidding me i don't want to be stuck with you and your lost romance with Beth" I yanked down her hood and mest up her hair"

"o shut up just control their minds and make them think your someone they know and will let in their house"

"20 bucks and you have a fair deal" with an evil smirk she said

"your gannaclean me dry arin't you"

"yep so fork over"

We stopped in front of her house

"so you ganna do it or what?"

"just wait" I cleared my thoughts and moved them towards Beth's thought.

Okay maybe the purple no no no the green yeah the greens better shows off my curves ...here at the place table 8....okay shoe's shoe's ah these look great hope johnny likes this.

"k mom going out!!"