black eye's

I walked into my Elizabeth room the smell of perfume and blood entered my lungs mm ...i smiled at her

"how do i look Rave? " she looked stunning!!

"you look wow!" i said to her.

i soft giggle came from her.."oh its just something i threw on" I knew she was lying but i didn't mind- it made her look cute!.

"come on my love lets go!"

and hust like that we were gone!

Elizabeth pov:

"hey Rave why do you call me your love??", he always looks so cute in that vest, but i cant tell him that, he would freak, i've know him for so long.

."do you think this vest goes with me?" what the freak uumm that's spooky i thought.

"yeah!, it really brings out your eyes, you look hot".

"brings out your eyes -what the hell Beth is something wrong with you, eyes ugh so stupid!!!"

a laugh came out of his sweet lips"because you are my love Beth, i love you SO much i wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt you. i care for you Beth" ugh my stomach was turning, it made me blush so much.

" Ha that's cute Beth, your cheeks can not be anymore pink than what they are now"

oh great!, what the hell Beth, this is your BEST FRIEND not your boyfriend!. I sometimes wish tho, i always feel safe with him, we have so much fun together.

I can't, it would be too akward!. Where is he taking me anyhow? hopefully not somewhere fancy i Am wearing my Converse with this dress, it'll be embarrassing

"were here come on now" his words where softly. He walked over, open my door, took my hand. Please hands- don't sweat- that would be so nasty, and he'll think i am nervous and like him.

"Ha aw Beth you nervous- don't be its just us",

how did he know i am nervous? damn it! i am sweating aren't i. " how do you know that i am nervous?"

"i can tell cause your biting your bottom lip" oooh thank god iam not sweating!!

wow this place was gorgeous! its in the middle of the forest, Its not crazy!! Rave always took me to the strangest places, but it was always so nice. A table was set up under a white arch. vines ran around the bottom of the arch "wow Rave its so beautifully". He moved in closer to me, wraped his arms around my waist and leaned in, i tensed up and let up a small squeel, his lips were an inch away from mine, then i felt his lips on my cheek

ughhhh why not kiss my lips?, come on Rave, you know iam in love with you!, ah shit, did my breath stink damn!!

"whoa!! Rave your eyes there red!!"

"LEAVE NOW GET IN THE CAR AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!"

"Rave your scaring me, whats wrong" his voice became deep, i heard the darkness in his voice.

" I SAID LEAVE NOW!". i got up quickly, he jumped on the table. oh shit!, what do i do?! i saw blood come from his lips, he looked up at me his eyes were black now he was more pale than ever, he let out a yell

"RAVE NO' i ran as fast as i could. i felt my heart pounding up against my chest. it was hurting, i couldn't breath my lungs were closing up on me "please don't let this be the end of me". My hand banged on the car window the keys were inside, i led my self in , i took of flooring it, i saw Rave in the review mirrors he was on his knees his head up high yelling then he just disappeared. I didn't stop tell i was back in my safe town.

"uh, what the HELL JUST HAPPENED BACK THERE!!!!"

I drove myself home in total silence. i was shaking so hard i could barely keep my hands on the wheel.

"THERE you ARE. your brother and i were looking for you, where the hell have you've been? " oh great, i just ran for my life and now my dads drunk!

"dad William's dead!...i told you before i left.

you were out with him? wernt you?

him has a name, its Raven!!

'Raven, what kind of name is that. I don't want you hanging around that pale freak"

"DAD hes not a pale freak and ill hang out with whoever i want to". I felt a sharp pain across my cheek and a punch to the side of my stomach. Why did i raise my voice at him, - now look why you've done Beth!. Rave had a look on his face like he wanted to eat you and now you got your self into more trouble with your dad!!

"Ha you dumb bitch, what did your father tell you about yelling at him? that's what you get for not being there when your bother died". from across the room my mom was siting down on the kitchen table with her back towards me.

I ran up the stairs locked the door.

I woke up curled up in a ball on the side of my bed. my eyes were heavy from the crying i did. i rubbed my eyes and sat up to find out Raven was siting on my bed. he had blood on his shirt and a worried look on his face. I freaked out and crawled fast to the door, hitting my head on my dresser - 'ouch!'

"Beth, my love, we need to talk"