black eye's

new chapter:)

comment my story!!!:)

I had a tight grip on my kill. drinking fast the sheep was yelling causing to much noise, i heard a rumbleand the lights flickered on. i took off leaving the sheep in pain. The woman walked outside and a shattering yell came from her, scratching up her throat. i walked past her and pressed my teeth into her wrist i drank, till she past out

"mm that was good" my phone rang it was Beth, i cleaned the blood off with the woman's apron

"hello my love"i heard a whimper , from the sound of that i knew David(Beth's father) had hit her again. This came most often when Beth spoke wrong to her drunken dad or spoke of William her younger brother.

William was Beth younger brother he passed away few years back, David was driving william back home from soccer practice one day and a deer ran infront of the car, the car swirled not hit the deer, they crashed into a tree, William flew out of the car, his head hitting the street first, he was gone.

I climbed up her window, she sat on her bed curled up into a ball.

I walked over to her , held her while her tears came falling down her cheek

"don't cry my love i am here" i lifted up her chin with my finger, blood ran down her her lip and nose her eye was black, so was her cheek. she held her stomach. I lifted up her shirt, the side of her stomach was turning blue and black, i cuddle her into my arms. i held till she was asleep.

she opened her eyes looked up at me. "good morning my love. come on, get up now. i am taking you out of here". the swelling had already gone down on her eye. it was now just a burise on her upper eye.

"but" she said. - i cut her off! "no but's. hurry up love, and dress nice"

"fine now get out hurry out out out" she said.

"ha ha.... fine!"