Chapter Sixteen

Linas POV

Throwing the covers to the side I sighed before looking towards my alarm clock before remembering that I had to be a show with mblaq today it had completely slipped my mind.

Jumping out of the bed I strolled towards the bathroom and washed my wash not wanting to look at myself without make up.

Brushing my teeth I grabbed onto my head and sighed as I out on Teen Top Miss Right and sang along while showering.

Stepping out I wrapped the towel around my waist before walking out trying to figure out what to wear.

 Opening my small wadrobe I pulled out a collar shirt with no sleeves and a small skirt.Once sorting it out I smiled while putting on my A+ ring and my plain black wedges.

Before leaving the dorm,I wrote a note and stuck it on my fridge incase EunHyuk wanted to know where I was off to.

Stepping out of  the van I smiled seeing the camera crew there and already set up for fliming I looked around to get a hint of what the music video was going to be about but that didnt seem to work.

Bowing I walked through to the set to see Teen Top all in a circle speaking almost like they hadnt noticed I had arrived just yet.

Creeping up behind Chunji I slowly tapped his shoulder and ducking as he turned around he screaming like a women.Jumping up I sent him and Ricky into fits of screaming and panicking.

Laughing I held onto my stomach in pain at how much I was actually laughing.Which in the end earned glares from both of them but it didnt really brother me in the slightest.

The make-up artist came up to me and told me I needed to have my hair and make up re-done for the video since it was too light and looked like I didnt have anything on.

Nodding my head I sat in the chair as the stylist changed me into the concept for the video.Looking in the mirror it took me a few minutes to realise that I was actually looking at myself in the mirror and not a doll-like person.

They had added in some extensions to make my hair look longer almost like how I looked when I first debuted.Although my makeup was simple it popped with the glitter and cat eyeliner then bright pink lips made the look stand out.

Standing up the stylists pushed me onto the set as I almost within seconds became shy and nervous,the director gave me some books and told me what I was ment to do.

After understanding it he cue us all on when to start.As their music played through the set,my nerves almost seemed to fly away and everything became simple.

Walking into the class room  I slowed my steps and made sure to add a sway as I held onto the books.Sitting down on the seat I looked at the director for a second as he told me to move my hair out of my face.

Flowing his actions I moved my hair out my face and kept doing that a few times as another extra came in and threw prison outfits at us all.

The director shouted cut as I sighed and realised I really have to changed into this red jumpsuit.

Running to the stylist she helped me get into it and added a beanie on my head and threw some wedged conveses my way to shove on to complete the outfit.

Following the rest of teen top my eyes caught onto the next set which was almost like a prison cell,I saw CAP wearing the same colour outfit as myself meaning I was probally gonna be working with him.

 Bowing I smiled as we both walked inside the cell and I layed on the bottom bunk.The camera rolled again I closed my eyes until I heard the top bunk creaking making me,look out of my bunk and saw CAP looking down at me until I saw him then he moved back as fast as possible.