Chapter Fourteen

Lina's POV

"And the winner is...."He took a deep breath in as Henry hugged me from the side and kissed my forehead making me cover my mouth and blush.

"Shining Girls with Gee !"

As it was announced I hugged Henry tightly and cryed into his shoulder as the grin couldn't come off my face.

As he let go all of Super Junior stood infront of me with huge grins making me feel like family again.

Then I relised that their leader Leeteuk was giving the mic and award shaking my head I kept trying to run away from the mic but it didnt seem to work.

I bowed and took the microphone and put it to my lips while looking out onto the crowd.

"Kamsahamnida for this award on behalf of all of Shining Girls we wouldn't be here without you guys the fans and of course our elders."

I looked at Super junior and spoke once more before speaking again.

"Kansahamnida to Super Junior for these years putting up with us mostly the other members since I've been away but tonight I also wanna say thank for letting me back into your hearts as I'm making my comeback as a member"They all cheered as I gave the microphone back to Leeteuk.

He smirked at me as music came through the speakers making me punch his arm and laugh.It was Abracadbra that was the song from my old band.

When it came to my bit I began to lipsync and grabbed Leeteuk and Henry and started swaying my hips while resting my elbows on their shoulders.

I tryed not to laugh but failed and grabbed Henry and laughed into his chest as he smiled trying not to brust out laughing like me.Grabbing onto his shirt I felt so embrassed that I just laughed into his chest loudly.

Then as the camera stopped recording I started to walk off stage to get ready to go back to the dorm.

Someone grabbed my hand pulling me back into their embrace.

"Bunny what you doing leaving so early ?"I shivered at the name I was being called.

"Because EunHyuk I need to go home because tommorow im starting my schedule like before"I said pulling away.

Grabbing my bag and started to walk out of the arena.I saw the bus waiting for us but since I probally was the only one coming home early I ran towards it.

When I opened the door, my mind went blank and I began to smile like an idiot there sat Henry with his headphones in.I sat down beside him and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

FF Back At The Dorms.

I felt someone nudge me slightly to wake up so I opened one of my eyes and there sat Eunhyuk and Henry smiling at me like freaks making my slightly scared like they would kidnap me not that I would care though.

"Lyric your back home come on "Henry said grabbing me and carrying my bridal style into my dorm onto my bed.

He put me down softly and pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead and left quietly closing the door.I closed my eyes and began to softly dream the night.

Lina's Dream

I stood in this bright white room.I looked down and saw myself in a white almost wedding like dress and where I was looked like a chapel.

I stepped inside and saw people sitting that looked my bandmates and Super Junior.

As I walked down the aisle the only thought going through my head who was I getting married to.When I was nearly a few footsteps from my "Husband" I saw the outline of him.