Chapter Seven

Lina's POV

"Oppaa.."I said schocked as I pushed off him sorting my hair.He came closer as I started to open the door.

I felt his soft hot breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear "I'll see you later Lyric or should I say Lina.

"Making me shiver as the sound of his voice.He walked off making me stand still taking everything in that had just happened to me.When I opened the door and walked in Dani came over and jumped on top of me making me laugh loudly.

"Lyric what took you soo long cause our manger wants to talk to us about something special happening!"She getting off me and dragging me to the couches where our manger Park Jung Hae sat looking at us with a smirk.

"Hello sir what's the news you have to tell us?"I asked politely because I'm the youngest I have to use formal language.He got up and came closer to me because everyone expect Dani and me knew the news and were excited for us to know.

"Well guys youve got a new sing coming up with another band which is Super juniors Eunhyuk Leeteuk Sungmin ShingDong Yesung and Kangnin."I stopped and froze in my place looking at him with my jaw hanging from the ground in schock.

Instead of being happy I walked our the dressing room grabbing my stuff and running to get a taxi and going over to the JYP dorms and knocking on the door where Junho answered instead of saying anything I ran into his arms and I felt him tightly hugging me back.

"Junho I need to see Nichkhun please"I pleaded as his nodded grabbing my arm and slowly opening the door to Nichkhun's room for me to go into.

I stepped in and saw Nichkhun lying in his bunk listening to music but it was so loud even I could hear it clearly.Slowly I crept over and smirked as I was about a centimetre away from his face and pulled an earphone away from him.

He opened one of his eyes when he saw me,Nichkhun smiled and pulled me and layed his lips on top of mine as I looked into his eyes thinking about everything.

No one knew about me and Nichkhun but we were thinking about making it official next week when we're both on Strong Heart.But a week to me sounds too long.

"Hey baby I missed you."He whispered into my ear making me smile.

"I missed you to Nich you don't know how much I did leaving you for two months was two months too long for me!."I said over exaggerating it making him laugh.

I really missed him soo much he was amazing in every way and appected me for who I really was and knew about my past and agreed that when I was ready I'd tell the world about it.

FF One Week

It's been one week since I hung out with Nichkhun I was excited today me and him were going on Strong Heart together.Today was the day we tell the world about our relationship with each other.

I got up and straightened my hair making my fringe cover one of my eyes as I did light make up and put in my fedora and shorts with a tank top which said can you feel my heartbeat?with a waist coat and to top it off some nude coloured high heels.

I put on a necklace that said Nichkhun with diamonds on the letters of his name.Before I left I grabbed Dani on my way since she was on the show as well.

We headed to the studio and when we got there I sat down at the front near the presenters.I saw Nichkhun walking in with WooYoung which I saw Dani blushing slightly.

He sat beside me where out of the corner of my eyes I saw his braclet that said Lyric.I hugged him and before we knew it the show began.

"Please welcome super girls Dani and Lyric."Said Boom as the camera came close us both I waved and winked at the camera.

As time went on Gang Sim Kim looked at me and asked while looking at his script.

"Lyric I noticed both you and Nichkhun both have accessories with each other names on them care to explain."I sighed looki at Nichkhun where he smiled and nodded for me to tell them.

"Well cant a couple have something cute Gang?"I said cutely where everyone looked at us confused and speechless as to what to say about it.To break the since me and Nichkhun giggled together at the time which we didn't mean to do.

"So what your telling us is that you both are both together as in girlfriend and boyfriend?"He said looking straight at us.We both nodded where I covered my mouth and giggled loudly.

From then on the show went well "So Lizzy we heard something very special happening to you and Donghae oppa?"Gang said making me turn around looking her straight in the eyes.

"Ne Gang Kim oppa me and Donghae are engaged but sadly he couldn't be here with me today to announce the news."She said looking down at her ring.

Which was gleaming under the studio lights.We all clapped I got up out of my seat beside Nichkhun and hugged and whispered "Lizzy boo I'm soo happy I'm so sorry I left you guys"Making her hug me tightly and I felt tears on my shoulder.

"Lina is it really you.?"She asked as I nodded while I cried with her.

Then I went back to my seat and wiped away the tears while trying to smile."What happend there?"Boom asked and I replied sweetly "Just saying congrats to an old friend "As I smiled at Lizzy who was behind me.

FF 20 minutes

The show was nearly done but I asked Boom if me and Lizzy could perform which he agreed to.The music to Mr Simple came on and I saw out the corner of my eye Lizzy dancing to the beat as I got up and grabbed her arm getting her out of the seat.

We walked to the middle of the studio and danced the song bit caring about everyone around us just like old times.When it finished I hugged tightly and the camera went off and I pulled away showing my red puffy eyes.

"We need to speak again cause I missed you Lizzy boo."I said sniffling slightly, she nodded and gave me her number.

I went over to Nichkhun and kissed him as we walked hand in hand out the studio and I bumped into someone.

Making me fall on the ground as I looked up I saw his face again and alli could think about was the kiss we shared together only a day ago.

"Hey Eunhyuk watch where your going you nearly made my girlfriend hurt herself badly."Said Nichkhun.As I looked up i saw him staring at me with wide eyes and a smirk aswell I think.

What the hell is wrong with him....??!!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys what do you think so far also I wanted to asked could you comment on what you think it would mean a lot my little cupcakes xD and vote maybe pwease cause that might mean quicker updates for you guys ;) <3