Chapter Five: Marax's POV

~Marax's POV~

She looks at me with piercing eyes. "I'm not going to attack you if that's what you're waiting for." I say looking at her showing no fear. "I promised your brother I wouldn't kill or hurt you..." I sigh and sit on the floor. "Your brother and I were friends in a way. We would always train together and he would always help me get better at harnessing my combat and ability skills so I can get better." I look at her and smile. "You remind me a lot of him, you know. You both have the abilities and hair color it's amazing."

I stand up and walk towards her. "I won't hurt you I promise let me just be a friend to you okay?" I ask almost hoping that she will agree my offer. "I'll think about it now leave me alone for the night." She responds. "Okay goodnight Mizuki, remember there is a tent back at camp for you."

Walking back to the campsite I look back once more to the lake to see Mizuki still on the lake. "I hope she makes the right choice." I say to myself then continues to walk to the campsite. "I guess I'll go to sleep for the night." I go into my tent and lay down closing my eyes.

"Now tell me...." he looks at the paper on the clipboard. "Marax is it?" He asks me and I respond. "Yes it is Marax." He looks at me but his face is blurry. Do I know him? "Okay mister Marax. I'm going to give you an ink blot test and I want you to tell me what you see. Okay?" He asks me in a calm and monotoned way. "Okay." I respond.

I look at the first ink blot. "What do you see?" he asks as I look away from it. "I see a depressed face." I say waiting for the next blot. "Okay.... What about here? What do you see?" I look at the second "I see a bug."  I say monotoned.  "Okay, very good." he says writing down what In say on the clipboard.  "What about here?" he shows me another one.  "I see a creepy juggling clown with four arms."  I say slowly.  "Okay..." he writes down my answer on the clipboard.  "Okay now this is gonna be the final one for this week okay?"  He asks with a hint of worry in his voice as he shows me the final blot.  "What do you see here?" He says softly.  "I see a skull with guns as the crossbones."

"What?" He askes confused.  "I said I see a skull with guns as the crossbones."  he looks at me shocked and surprised.  "Okay you are free to go. I'll be in touch when your results come in."  The mans skin starts melting into bones and room starts to deteirate and I wake up in my tent.  "Damn I hate my memories...." I sigh and go for a walk.